Where is most of your weight hiding?

Options

Replies

• SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    So as previously stated, my stomach is my problem area. a really, really BIG problem. But i'm working on it and I've already lost 6 inches around my stomach.
    [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/unicorn51081/Shrinking Stomach 2012/62111and32612.jpg[/img]
    I wish everyone much luck on achieving your goals and knocking the fat off those problem areas!:flowerforyou:

Congrats for getting back on it. I've actually lost these same 50lbs before back in 2007 so i feel for ya. But i did it! - Again! And so can you!
    Also, you can really notice those missing 6 inches, and I'm loving the grin ^_^ Good job! x
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    HA HA! My weight is def not hiding :laugh:

I would say my thighs...

And then I have very very thin layer that covers my abs. I have a completely flat stomach but my stupid abs are hidden! Grrrr :mad:
  • Penny_Wren
    Penny_Wren Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My most stubborn areas are my triceps, lower abdomen, and the "muffin top" region. I have to fight so hard to keep it off there!

You have literally nothing there. You're lower abdomen is actually concave...
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    Nope I'm just fat and gross, no excuses. I did this to myself and I'm gonna change it for myself too!:happy:
    So as previously stated, my stomach is my problem area. a really, really BIG problem. But i'm working on it and I've already lost 6 inches around my stomach.
    [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/unicorn51081/Shrinking Stomach 2012/62111and32612.jpg[/img]
    I wish everyone much luck on achieving your goals and knocking the fat off those problem areas!:flowerforyou:

You are definitely amazing both in your approach to your weight loss and your courage to share your story and post pictures. Thank you for sharing.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    my stomach is my biggest area .. arms and legs aren't that bad (could use some toning)

my bro in law ..says your not fat , your swolled up (his exact words) that made me laugh so much

he wasn't trying to be mean .. my sister and him was making fun of a girl they knew and i told them, i was bigger than her, that was when he made the comment
  • fitnhealthykaren
    Options
    My belly, arms and double chin!! It's weird, because before I turned 40 I was a pear shape, but after 40 an apple shape!
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    My stomach, and my arms.. my "wings". I could hold on to the tummy a bit longer if they would go away!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    A majority of the weight is hiding in the upper torso area---mainly belly and mid to upper back sections. When I stand up, it isn't so much of a problem. I'm an apple shape, though I'd give my left pinky toe for a little more figure and a little less pooch.
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    All the really annoying trouble spots for me. >_< Triceps (aka, the batwings - I joke around and call them floaties), inner thighs and the gub (tummy).
  • daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    "looks down at my belly"...."belly looks back up at me"

Lol, my belly fat is not hiding and displays itself prominently:laugh: :laugh:
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Uuuughhhh first is BUTT GRRRRRRR THEN HIPS AND TUMMY !!!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Well it's not exactly hiding, but mostly lower body below my waist.
  • ThickNThunda
    ThickNThunda Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My belly
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    My stomach and my assets...posterior...yeah we'll just say posterior.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Nope I'm just fat and gross, no excuses. I did this to myself and I'm gonna change it for myself too!:happy:

Firstly, you are not gross!

Secondly, you keep on keepin' on girl. You're looking great!
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I carry most of my weight in my upper thighs and lower back
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Lol...I wish it would hide sometimes...rather than stickin out like a sore thumb, yelling " Woohooo here I am..look at me!!"

My fat has a really big ego!!
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Number one is my butt. Thighs come next. Then my Belly. I'm a pear shape. :/
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm apple shaped, my stomach is huge. HATE IT! I have a permanent muffin top, even when I'm not wearing clothes. I guess from years of wearing stuff that's too tight? IDK. But I can't WAIT for it to go away!
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    MY THIGHS AN BUM!