Hunkiest piece of man meat!

Options
I dedicate myself to becoming the hunkiest piece of sweaty man meat on MFP!!! This WILL happen! Join me if you wanna be a witness to this transformation, no matter how long it takes! :)

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    You're really good at dedicating yourself, but not so much with the follow through.

You've dedicated yourself about 15 times now? Stop dedicating and start doing.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    ^^^
  • fatcellsuck
    fatcellsuck Posts: 184
    Options
    Nice critique! :)
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    you really need to stop.
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    I'll never stop!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Besides, Sidesteal totally has you beat in the "Hunk" and "Sweaty man meat" categories.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'll never stop!

I believe this.
  • Jorra
    Options
    I'll never stop!

You should put all that energy into getting an education, a job, and a place that isn't in your parents' house instead of being a creeper on the internet.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Did you borrow a phone for that picture? It never changes, which makes me suspect you do not own a camera...
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    I dedicate myself to being the most sweatiest piece of man-meat that MFP has ever seen!!! :) I'm gonna blow everybody away!
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Why is everyone being so negative..? Isn't that opposite the point of this site..?
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShPLEonmU2WYYyI4fcccbMqjdqbpQdEgJDb1uMD4q8eoYnEWOL
  • Jorra
    Options
    Why is everyone being so negative..? Isn't that opposite the point of this site..?

You-must-be-new-here.jpg

This man has a history of joining, creeping on the ladies, and deactivating a few weeks later. Ad infinitum.
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    Some people on here dont like me but a lot of people do. :) I predict this will be a 3 or 4 page thread, HAHA!
  • Jorra
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShPLEonmU2WYYyI4fcccbMqjdqbpQdEgJDb1uMD4q8eoYnEWOL

confoundtheseponiestheydrivemetodrink.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Why don't I believe you anymore, Danny?
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    Youre wrong, That isnt my history. I dont delete because of the ladies, i delete because I get frustrated with myself for not following through with my goal.
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    It doesnt matter if you dont believe me. I believe in myself and thats all I need! :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I dedicate myself to becoming the hunkiest piece of sweaty man meat on MFP!!! This WILL happen! Join me if you wanna be a witness to this transformation, no matter how long it takes! :)

f067e0dd.gif
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Youre wrong, That isnt my history. I dont delete because of the ladies, i delete because I get frustrated with myself for not following through with my goal.

Okay... then why delete. If you are frustrated because you don't follow through, deactivating is the epitomy of not following through. Think about it.