Options

Replies

• nutandbutter
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_GlBfz2owDZhJOhXs0VmCOnPTqkJoKfgk2s4RD106Jj6J5d70
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Im not stuck in a rut AT ALL. :) Im just waiting for the good stuff.

What does that even mean?

f25.jpg
  • stacymay13
    stacymay13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just told someone the other day "oh no, not MFP, we don't have trolling here. It is nothing like 4chan."

I need a time machine.

lol this made me laugh :laugh:
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Here's a few thoughts

1) Not what I expected at all
    2) I agree with the comments of "acg being the hunkiest piece of meat" not going to lie.
    3) I'm speechless
    4) Thank you for making me laugh completely out loud during dead silence at work
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I just told someone the other day "oh no, not MFP, we don't have trolling here. It is nothing like 4chan."

I need a time machine.

g6736g6419.gif
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    memes-my-little-brony-open-up-mr-mailbox-its-time-for-your-breakfast.gif
  • Acg67
    Options
    my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-its-party-time.gif
  • Jorra
    Options
    my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-if-you-want-to-if-that-would-be-alright.jpg
  • fatcellsuck
    fatcellsuck Posts: 184
    Options
    Okay, well that acg guy is in better shape than me. Im down with that, but i have a personal goal and wanna stick to it. :) And I WILL stick with it as long as it takes. :) He can be in better shape than me all he wants, he doesnt matter to me in my quest. :) Im waiting for him to start talking on here and using big words and all that stuff. :)
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    I love being positive. :)
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    So many ponies.... o.O
  • Acg67
    Options
    Okay, well that acg guy is in better shape than me. Im down with that, but i have a personal goal and wanna stick to it. :) And I WILL stick with it as long as it takes. :) He can be in better shape than me all he wants, he doesnt matter to me in my quest. :) Im waiting for him to start talking on here and using big words and all that stuff. :)

53bbcc8e-d556-4e6b-b442-b538e0874a1b.jpg
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    You all need to try harder to make me cry and be defeated. :) I need you to really try and get to me! :)
  • Jorra
    Options
    my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-fire-the-twilight-gun1.gif
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    Y'all are boring me with the ponies because well, ponies are boring. Remember, I have severe ADD. Remember everything thats wrong with me and try to use it to your advantage. :)
  • Jorra
    Options
    You all need to try harder to make me cry and be defeated. :) I need you to really try and get to me! :)

I don't want to make you cry. From what I've heard and seen, you do that to yourself. It's a problem.

I'm just hoping these ponies are making you as happy as they're making me! :flowerforyou:

mlfw2339-11452020-20come_at_me_bro20come_love_me_bro20love20macro20pinkie_pie1_large.jpg
  • Acg67
    Options
    1zbfpzd.jpg
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Y'all are boring me with the ponies because well, ponies are boring. Remember, I have severe ADD. Remember everything thats wrong with me and try to use it to your advantage. :)

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-pinkie-pies-pony-face.jpg
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    Surely you have more to tell me? And yes, Im HOPING you do tell me. Let me know how much Iv'e concerned you.
  • Acg67
    Options
    tumblr_m02qm8cupa1qdjguqo1_500.gif