Hunkiest piece of man meat!

Options

Replies

• fatcellsuck
    fatcellsuck Posts: 184
    Options
    Please defend acg all you want. Talk about how you'd rather have him as a friend rather than me. It doesnt matter to me. :) DANNYLIVES goals will still be met! :) Im in this for LIFE. Been working out since I was 13, on and off. Working out is my outlet for a lot of things, I will still workout even if im fat. :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    What are y'all trying to accomplish by posting ponies? I still want all the ladies to add me and will continue being who I am.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaeKkmhPmPSiFEey75G-6qQeAQBjk_OQntP8RR_MZ1nbRmYbIKkA
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-march-on-bronies.gif
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Please defend acg all you want. Talk about how you'd rather have him as a friend rather than me. It doesnt matter to me. :) DANNYLIVES goals will still be met! :) Im in this for LIFE. Been working out since I was 13, on and off. Working out is my outlet for a lot of things, I will still workout even if im fat. :)

17el_bronies-s625x448-152476-580.jpg
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    Men are welcome to add me. On this particular MFP profile Ive onlyu request about 5 of the girls, all the rest have requested me. I made it a poiunt to not add much people. Im sure Ill delete it in a few months. :) but I HOPE I keep it this time, i want 2012 to be MY YEAR! :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-she-got-swag.gif
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    No! Stop deleting it. Commit like you say!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Men are welcome to add me. On this particular MFP profile Ive onlyu request about 5 of the girls, all the rest have requested me. I made it a poiunt to not add much people. Im sure Ill delete it in a few months. :) but I HOPE I keep it this time, i want 2012 to be MY YEAR! :)

But if we're here, and you're here, wouldn't that make it OUR year? Surely there's nothing wrong with posting a few little ponies in OUR year.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

14381-fluttershy-yay.jpg
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh!
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    I want to commit, I mean it every single time. And I mean it this time too. But for whatever reason, i fail, but i wont stop, i wont quit. :) Even if I fail, i wont stop trying. If I stop trying, Ill never become a sweaty hunky piece of man meat! :)
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    No! Stop deleting it. Commit like you say!

Yeah... you make an thread about staying committed and then say you'll delete it in a few months? How do you "hope" that you keep it this time? Just make a conscious decisions and do it...its a profile on a fitness website...doesn't seem that hard to just not click the delete button.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    1253885876_suicide.gif
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-say-goodbye-to-physics.gif
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-smile-smile-smile.gif
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    The female member's of MFP reaction to this thread

W4At1.gif

<<<<
    This girl thinks the whole thing with the guy that initiated the post is creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3TuMJ9HUKYRTHzxIkO_6l7QeGEiF0f6gxeiDkTYlSDZjnTjvhWQ
  • stacymay13
    stacymay13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    1253885876_suicide.gif

^^my feelings exactly
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    Okay, then make it your year but I'll still have my year. Are you trying to take my year from me? You people dont concern me. I post a thread and y'all comment on it.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    I want to commit, I mean it every single time. And I mean it this time too. But for whatever reason, i fail, but i wont stop, i wont quit. :) Even if I fail, i wont stop trying. If I stop trying, Ill never become a sweaty hunky piece of man meat! :)

Even if you fail, tomorrow is always a new day :] No deleting this time! Its not hard just gotta be consistent ^-^