Hunkiest piece of man meat!

Options

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Okay, then make it your year but I'll still have my year. Are you trying to take my year from me? You people dont concern me. I post a thread and y'all comment on it.

49557%20-%20Cool_Story_Bro%20macro%20meme%20scootaloo.gif
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Okay, then make it your year but I'll still have my year. Are you trying to take my year from me? You people dont concern me. I post a thread and y'all comment on it.

MlT1x.gif
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Why do you have to bogart the year?
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-my-simple-flowchart-of-friendship.jpg
  • Jorra
    Options
    internet-memes-meme-madness-bad-joke-pinkie.jpg
  • fatcellsuck
    fatcellsuck Posts: 184
    Options
    The more people on MFP that y'all make think Im a creepoy, the better. Gotta post it in your status updates for it to be effective, though. Y'all dont understand that none of you will affect my workouts. :) Keep the ponies coming. Strangers keep judging me by what you read here. Look upp all my olf threads. Do whatever, it doesnt matter to me. :) Smear my name, I will still be Danny. And please keep trying to break me on this thread, Im still waiting, Why Im waiting, i dont know. more ponies more muscle dudes being witty, more chicks thinkign whatever they want about me. It dont matter.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'll never stop!

You should put all that energy into getting an education, a job, and a place that isn't in your parents' house instead of being a creeper on the internet.

LOL..... and uh.. true.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    The more people on MFP that y'all make think Im a creepoy, the better. Gotta post it in your status updates for it to be effective, though. Y'all dont understand that none of you will affect my workouts. :) Keep the ponies coming. Strangers keep judging me by what you read here. Look upp all my olf threads. Do whatever, it doesnt matter to me. :) Smear my name, I will still be Danny. And please keep trying to break me on this thread, Im still waiting, Why Im waiting, i dont know. more ponies more muscle dudes being witty, more chicks thinkign whatever they want about me. It dont matter.

waynesworld-cool-story-bro.jpg
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    haha Im not bogarting the year. You can have the year but its not even mine to give you. You were saying something about it being "OUR" year, i interpreted that as you tellin gme it was you and the pony people's year.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

Why do you have to bogart the year?

Dammit, you're spectacular. You can have the year. I will wait until 2013.
  • Taylerr88
    Options
    my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-untitled3.png
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    More personal attacks! KILL KILL KILL!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    haters_gonna_hate.gif
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    I am egging you all on. Dont stop. Please continue. :)
  • Jorra
    Options

It's funny how you think this is about you anymore. We would love to see you succeed instead of continuing this cycle of failure. Seriously, we would love nothing more. We're not trying to break you, we are posting ponies.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-pony-christ.gif
  • Taylerr88
    Options
    my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-drawing-ponies-easy-as.jpg
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb5RWY_PXNeQTa4DAlz3S8FlBHl2GzczIykP52c6yQSIwGkgZQ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUOFCBDN9DpAGn3ob-hrt2H5aACJG_aeWEngog2PDT6Byg_PTQ
  • fatcellsuck
    Options
    Why would you think its funny? This is my thread that you're posting ponies on. Why would I think you're just a bunch of pony posting people?
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    OMFG I wish I had POPCORN!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I think Fluttershy takes it. Hunkiest piece of pony meat, hooves down.