Should I be worried....????

Options
CountryBoy65
CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
Ok, here's the problem. I have been noticing this really hot chick in the gym lately, and she always seems to be watching me. Always comes in and gets on machines close to me....when I change stations, she changes to be closer. Had not said anything to me up until today, and it was really worrisome. I finished using the treadmill....but had to walk across the gym to get a wipe down rag....and when I started back, I noticed her wiping my machine down with a handkerchief....which she then put in a plastic bag and put into her purse. She noticed me watching her, and kind of slipped away to the side.

I asked a couple of the other guys that have been around a while, and they warned me to be careful...that she was always fixating on certain people, that she was very clingy and demanding, and according to the story, has been married several times. A couple of her husbands disappeared, or passed away under strange circumstances. They say that she is psychotic, and frequently falls off her meds, and has been prone to violent outbursts.

After the incident at the gym , I headed home only to find this chick sitting in my dining room dressed in lingerie and sharpening a knife. On the table was a big ole roast beef and turkey sammich with everything, a plate full of steaming hot meatloaf, and a six pack of cold beer.

Here's the problem....the sammich was great, and the beer went nicely with it.....but if I eat the meatloaf, it is going to put me past my daily allotment of calories and will mean that I actually have to eat back a couple hundred of my exercise calories. Should I be worried about eating back those exercise caloires?????

Somebody help me......

Replies

• Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    :happy: You got me. LOL. I was totally hooked. :laugh:

ETA: When I got to the "Psychotic" part I was thinking "RUN AWAY!" in the Monty Python voice inside my head.
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about the exercise calories - they will actually help you out.
    Just think... Your body will need a lot of energy especially if you choose to engage in "adult activities" or "fleeing" from this woman.
    :flowerforyou:
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That was awesome.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    this is why you are my friend!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    It's a Trap!!

Oh yeah and eat the meat, one day won't hurt. At least that's what my husband always says.
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    Ok, wait a second. You never mentioned if the meatloaf had gravy or not. For me, that could be a deal breaker...
    Also, could you have her swing by my house later? I've got several knives that need sharpening.
  • giselle9938
    giselle9938 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    lol!!!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You should have eaten the meatloaf I so carefully made for you, you ungrateful &%$#&*%!

I'm watching you.....................
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahahahaha :laugh:
  • CountryBoy65
    Options
    You should have eaten the meatloaf I so carefully made for you, you ungrateful &%$#&*%!

In my dreams! :love:
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    If you have small furry pets, now is the time to have them fostered by friends if you don't particularly want them stewed.

As to the extra calories - relax. When the voices in your new admirer's head tell her you don't love her anymore, you'll receive plenty of cardio when you're running down the street away from the lady with the knife and a desire to add your manhood to her collection.

..and you thought zombie apocalypse training was a waste of time!
  • CountryBoy65
    Options

Is that right? I thought it was my big............ego. :noway:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    LOL well played sir \m/
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options

:drinker:
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    Too damn funny!!!! I needed some humor this morning, thanks!!!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

Is that right? I thought it was my big............ego. :noway:

....well, that too...
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I needed that this morning! :drinker:
  • newlife4cindy
    newlife4cindy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    hahhahhahha....love it!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    LMAO - this was a great start to my day. Thanks.
  • danalang
    danalang Posts: 10
    Options
    LOVE IT!! :) Thanks for the morning laugh!