Either that or a feeder ;p
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I love posts like these!! Thanks for making me smile :laugh:
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You should have eaten the meatloaf I so carefully made for you, you ungrateful &%$#&*%!

I'm watching you.....................

In my dreams! :love:

...and at work... :happy: <---creeper smile
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha! That was brilliant! Had me in stiches!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I love you.
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    Go ahead, indulge. One day over your calories won't hurt. Maybe you'll have another day to make that up. Funny write up. Thanks.
  • threasarenee
    threasarenee Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Totaly awesome post!!! Loved it :)
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for the laugh!
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Made me blow hot coffee out my nose! Ouch!

HILARIOUS!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    If you have small furry pets, now is the time to have them fostered by friends if you don't particularly want them stewed.

As to the extra calories - relax. When the voices in your new admirer's head tell her you don't love her anymore, you'll receive plenty of cardio when you're running down the street away from the lady with the knife and a desire to add your manhood to her collection.

..and you thought zombie apocalypse training was a waste of time!

I think covers it...
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh! As you were mentioning her in your house, i was thinking "what a loon!!! call the cops!!" but then you ended it with calorie counting?!?! hahah
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    LOL Sounds like a Sam Space narration.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    That was cute and funny. Thanks for the smile :happy:
  • CMcBryer
    CMcBryer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I was expecting the "Bel Air" Fresh Prince ending, but the MFP twist was pretty good too. Hahaha.
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Too funny! They need a "like" button for these posts!!
  • stacyfoo
    stacyfoo Posts: 47
    Options
    LOL!!!
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hahah, oh goodness. I was totally hooked. You got me!
  • doornumber03
    doornumber03 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    aweseome....made my morning!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Ok, here's the problem. I have been noticing this really hot chick in the gym lately, and she always seems to be watching me. Always comes in and gets on machines close to me....when I change stations, she changes to be closer. Had not said anything to me up until today, and it was really worrisome. I finished using the treadmill....but had to walk across the gym to get a wipe down rag....and when I started back, I noticed her wiping my machine down with a handkerchief....which she then put in a plastic bag and put into her purse. She noticed me watching her, and kind of slipped away to the side.

I asked a couple of the other guys that have been around a while, and they warned me to be careful...that she was always fixating on certain people, that she was very clingy and demanding, and according to the story, has been married several times. A couple of her husbands disappeared, or passed away under strange circumstances. They say that she is psychotic, and frequently falls off her meds, and has been prone to violent outbursts.

After the incident at the gym , I headed home only to find this chick sitting in my dining room dressed in lingerie and sharpening a knife. On the table was a big ole roast beef and turkey sammich with everything, a plate full of steaming hot meatloaf, and a six pack of cold beer.

Here's the problem....the sammich was great, and the beer went nicely with it.....but if I eat the meatloaf, it is going to put me past my daily allotment of calories and will mean that I actually have to eat back a couple hundred of my exercise calories. Should I be worried about eating back those exercise caloires?????

Somebody help me......

Are you talking about La_Amazona? Because I think she was inquiring about whether or not you are married. Maybe send her a PM?
  • karenCalandro
    Options
    AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAH :laugh: