love at first sight--or first meeting?

Options
124»

Replies

• PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    About 4 months ago I met someone amazing on MFP. We started talking back and forth and before I even knew what had happened I couldn't stop thinking about her. We met in person 3 weeks ago and it was as if we had known each other for a lifetime. Everything was perfect. We have this amazing connection.

I don't know if you can call it love at first sight, but I so was drawn to her, there is this crazy magnetism between us, I loved her before I met her, and now I cannot imagine my life without her.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    ~ It was an incredible connection through online conversations ... and instant attraction that led us to where we are today ... the first time we met was just ... amazing ! Nothing could have prepared me for that moment and the days that followed. He is everything I ever dreamed of ... and the idea that we share sooooo much passion, desire and love for each other just makes this relationship absolutely perfect.

My advice .. follow your heart ... it always knows the way. Sigh.

Guess that was my most transparent moment yet .... oh well. :wink:
    AMAZING how your story is so similar to mine! :wink:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    some of these really made my day! thanks everyone for sharing! :heart:
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    The day I met my husband (I was on my lunch break), I went back to work and invited everyone to our wedding. About a year later, they all came to our wedding. We've been married for 5 years and I still can't believe I bagged a guy like that for MY husband. Yes!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump for later. These stories make my day!:flowerforyou:
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I had seen him around, never meet him... once our eyes locked... and we touched that was it. Took 2 years before we met again.. We both always knew. Then when the time was right. We are now engaged to be married.
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I knew the second I saw him! I went home and told my mom "I met the man I'm going to marry today". We were married 1 year later and we just celebrated our 39th anniversary….Yes, I believe in love at first sight!

4526527.png[/url]
    JbWzm5.png[/url]
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Love at first sight!!! :heart: He was a security guard at the car races & I was introduced to him by a friend of mine. He was not able to stop & talk because he was transferring money at that time. But it was his eyes & his smile that hooked me.
    I spent the entire race following (stalking) him around, but staying out of his sight. After the races I got to spend some time with him while I waited for my friend to drive me home. I never saw an entire race that season because I spent every race with him.
    I started going out to different weekend job sites with him (flirting + playing hard to get = tease) & one night his boss came up to me & said that if I was going to spend my weekends with "this guy" I might as well get paid for it - so he hired me. We were partners from that point on.
    A few months after we started dating, we were at my friend's house (the one who introduced us) & she was telling him how protective my parents were of me to which he responded, "Well, I'm not marrying them. I'm marrying you" as my mouth hit the floor & all I could do was nod. Later that night, he followed me back to my house, walked me up to my door, got down on one knee & popped the question - the right way.
    This June, we will be celebrating 20 years of marriage.