what makes someone sexy in your eyes???

Options

Replies

• cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    For me its all about the smile and the brain..
  • TheReese1206
    Options
    Exactly This
    Humor, confidence, kindness...though tall, dark, and handsome doesn't suck either.

For me, it's amazing how quickly a person changes in my eyes after a conversation. Some of the most attractive men by all standards can just not float my boat if they turn out to be conceited or vain.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Nice body, tan, and smile. :)
  • Welshcakes
    Welshcakes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    A good sense of humour, lack of arrogance, a little muffintop and a ghetto booty. And intelligence.
  • liljgrafix
    liljgrafix Posts: 177
    Options
    Duharforstay«««««««

can we say sexy lol
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Humor and wit. I love the idea of someone being able to verbally spar with me, and not have to resort to low blows.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    hmm.... lets see. I like funny. and I like green eyes. and I like accents. and I like a mischievous smile, don't know why. Those get me every time.

I forgot the back. I love a sexy back and shoulders. :blushing:
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor for sure.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Honestly for me it's intelligence that is #1, any woman who knows history and Science is sexy...also if she spends a lot of time on reddit haha. It's funny, if she has those interests she becomes attractive to me.
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Physically: I like a woman with a nice beautiful well maintained hair. It's a weave no lose tracks. If its real permed and washed.
    Beautiful feet. Well pedicured soft and supple no ash!
    Smells good. Mean shoe game. Moisturized (no Ashy!) All over. Prissy. Girly girl. Curvy

Mentally: intellectually inclined , witty, well spoken, funny and def different, something that makes you standout from the crowd.
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Confident and honest.

Also, smile, hands and a nice butt! :)
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    A good listener, generous, kind, thoughtful, in-shape, and a hard worker....

maybe a few other things... but that's the main stuff.
  • Dawn3218
    Dawn3218 Posts: 80
    Options
    A great smile & a naughty twinkle in the eyes! :love:
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    A playful attitude is high on my list, someone who is willing to get down on the ground and play with kiddos but also uses that playfulness with me too. I love, love, love my husband's mischievous smile . . . gets me every time!
  • lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My pookie is sexy to me because of his "flaws"! He has a crooked smile, he wears glasses, he has a broken tooth from an on the job accident...and he is the sexiest man to walk the earth as far as I'm concerned. He has gorgeous eyes, he's fun, and most of all he's good to me and my kids. I've never met anyone like him, and I doubt I ever will.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    - sweet sexy smile
    - eyes that keep me wanting to gaze into them
    - the ability to keep me laughing and smiling
    - sexy legs
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    A girl who squats and deadlifts.
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I find different things sexy in different people...really hard to pick just one thing...
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    The ability to travel through time and space in a blue police box. Also, regeneration.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Sense of Humor, an accent, tattoos, broad shoulders and a twinkle in his eye.