what makes someone sexy in your eyes???

Options

Replies

• jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    In women: confidence, swagger, and some mighty-fine guns. I also like a woman with a bit of an edge on her, with some intelligence and great humor.

In men: as shallow as it is, if they look like Abercrombie models, or like they stepped out of a Calvin Klein catalogue, they're good. He could be dumb as dirt, but I love me a pretty, muscled man with beautiful eyes.
  • abigailm83
    abigailm83 Posts: 110
    Options
    Confidence and a wicked sense of humor.

^^^^ This 100 % plus eyes :wink:
  • FireballStrike
    FireballStrike Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    A gorgeous brain, twisted sense of humor, kind soul and luscious lips.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    large breasts, low sexual standards and says " yes " a lot...

or failing that, intellect..every...single...time. beats looks for me.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Tall, confident guys are the epitome of sexy for me -- not cocky, though. Cockiness knocks their sex appeal down by about 97%.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    its an attitude, a swager, a strut in your step, dam thats me, ill date myself, wait i have been cheating on me-TyTy
  • crazylikefox
    Options
    They have to be taller than me, stronger than me, weigh more than I do. They have to know Spanish, and be a registered voter. They have to have guitar skills, banjo skills, Kung Fu skills, and novel writing skills. They must never misuse homonyms - ever! They are especially sexy if they have Asian blood but hazel eyes. They have to have successfully passed hunter's safety and love driving trucks. Women love a man in uniform, so they have to be military <3.

They need to be smart. They need to be attentive to my needs and know when I'm complaining because I need a solution OR if I just need to vent. They need to let me constantly touch them whenever we are together. No yelling or swearing at me, no matter what. They have to make a respectable income. They can't get grossed out if I lick their food (or them). They have to support me when I propose some insane plan for world domination. Roses, at least once a year are mandatory. They have to know how to shoot and clean both rifles and pistols. They have to be able to run faster than me. They must ALWAYS remember my birthday. They have to have tattoos and ride a motorcycle, but no bullet bikes allowed! They have to have a college degree. They need to have at least a starter plan for post apocalyptic survival. They have to tolerate my cat.

This list could go on and on. All of these attributes are what I require in a mate.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    A tender heart, intelligence, a smile that can light up a room, someone who can learn from life experiences, knows how to listen to more than just words, fantastic sense of humor, and genuinely cares about others.

Things that help the above mentioned things along: nice teeth, good hygiene, muscluar legs, strong arms, a great laugh, and useful hands.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I would have to say turning off the lights. You imagination can be VERY powerful and it works every time on just about every one! :bigsmile:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    They have to be taller than me, stronger than me, weigh more than I do. They have to know Spanish, and be a registered voter. They have to have guitar skills, banjo skills, Kung Fu skills, and novel writing skills. They must never misuse homonyms - ever! They are especially sexy if they have Asian blood but hazel eyes. They have to have successfully passed hunter's safety and love driving trucks. Women love a man in uniform, so they have to be military <3.

They need to be smart. They need to be attentive to my needs and know when I'm complaining because I need a solution OR if I just need to vent. They need to let me constantly touch them whenever we are together. No yelling or swearing at me, no matter what. They have to make a respectable income. They can't get grossed out if I lick their food (or them). They have to support me when I propose some insane plan for world domination. Roses, at least once a year are mandatory. They have to know how to shoot and clean both rifles and pistols. They have to be able to run faster than me. They must ALWAYS remember my birthday. They have to have tattoos and ride a motorcycle, but no bullet bikes allowed! They have to have a college degree. They need to have at least a starter plan for post apocalyptic survival. They have to tolerate my cat.

This list could go on and on. All of these attributes are what I require in a mate.

That's it?
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I would have to say turning off the lights. You imagination can be VERY powerful and it works every time on just about every one! :bigsmile:

OMG....:laugh: :laugh: :noway:
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Humor -You have to be able to make me laugh and just have a sunny outllok.
    Chiverlish- I dont need a Medievil Kinight but a little door holding ot a hand on your back ..Just little extra things to make a girl feel good.
    Morals-Gotta have a good moral consience
    How he treats his Familey
    If he is respectable to all
    His eyes
    Smile
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    A gorgeous brain, twisted sense of humor, kind soul and luscious lips.
    you said it babe
  • Rick_SH
    Rick_SH Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    A great smile
    Ability to laugh
    Self confidence
    Desire to look good, dress nice, clean appearance, hair kept, etc.
    And smell nice - I love a soft sexy perfume
  • hillary124
    hillary124 Posts: 112
    Options
    The thing I love most about my boyfriend is that hes plain old cute!! Hes just adorable. And playful. And silly. And cute. And funny. And did I mention cute? I just love someone who can always make me smile, especially when Im in an awful mood. Whenever I complain about being "fat" or whatever it may be on any given day, he reminds me how beautiful he thinks I am, and how much he loves me. Hes just cute and thats the biggest thing I typically look for in someone :)
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    good social skills and funny.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    confidence, and a killer smile.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Nice ladies on MFP there is and can only be one me your describing-TyTy and i use soap and brush my teeth
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options

^ ...and people think I'M picky! :laugh: but good for you - you know what you want. i probably don't really notice when men mis-use homonyms, unless it's in writing. (<== oh ooops. DUH.:laugh: )

these are good traits in my book:
    - fun, funny, a sense of humor
    - smart, but not smarter than me (no, no that would never do...)
    - nice (for real, not just to me and his own mother, but in general) but not a pushover
    - here's the math:
    world's most physically sexy man + bad personality = not appealing; but also
    world's most generic looking man + good personality = very appealing; but also
    last man on earth = ??? (would depend on personality)
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    its an attitude, a swager, a strut in your step, dam thats me, ill date myself, wait i have been cheating on me-TyTy

is TyTy self-referential or Thank you, Thank you? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: