what makes someone sexy in your eyes???

Options

Replies

• liljgrafix
    liljgrafix Posts: 177
    Options
    U know whith what i describe as sexy to me.. my bf is none of that.. i like tall .. well built.. Lots of muscles.. "army type"..

ohh my

my bf doesnt hold any of those features.. i guess thats why i love him instead of lusting him
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    A great smile & a naughty twinkle in the eyes! :love:

^^^ This

Someone who looks you right in the eyes, and has a good sense of humor. Looks fade, and if they are not classically handsome, they are more likely to be loyal....
  • RunJasonRun
    RunJasonRun Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    alcohol!!!!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Self esteem and success are a hard combo to beat.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Intelligence and a sense of humor
  • jkaupanger
    Options
    a killer smile, a quick laugh and talent - talent (keep in mind I come from a musical background) is a huge turn on!
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I've learned long ago not to have a list. Aside from being over 6 foot, the guys I've dated range from Air Force to skinny band geeks to floppy-haired and easy going.

I know this sounds cliché, but I find personality sexy. Not only self-confidence, but friendliness, and it also helps if we have common interests (I'm really into sci fi, fantasy, webcomics, graphic novels, and gaming, and if someone thinks that wanting to cosplay as a minor character from a one-season TV show makes me undesirable, he can get lost)
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    large breasts, low sexual standards and says " yes " a lot...

or failing that, intellect..every...single...time. beats looks for me.

Leave to you, Dee! LOL
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Confidence, sense of humor, and caring...
    physically...tall, pretty eyes and nice, muscular arms
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    alcohol!!!!
    as soon as the alcohol wears off the beer goggles fall off...wohn wohn...:embarassed:
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    The eyes, hands and lips on a man... For women, it's a little more complicated, but definitely confidence and grace.
  • AmandaJames25
    Options
    this is how i feel as well.

Giving,
    Caring,
    Strong work ethinic,
    Sense of humor,
    Great teeth,
    Confident in himself (but not self absorbed),
    In shape,
    And he needs to think I am beautiful :smile:

(sorry but I am picky :laugh: )
  • aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    a nice smile, eyes, and laugh. btw someone can have a beautiful smile without having perfect teeth. I don't care how fit someone is. People think it's weird that I don't look at a stranger and think they are hot. Sexiness becomes apparent after I get to know a person.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Looks fade, and if they are not classically handsome, they are more likely to be loyal....

I've found there's only a small relation between appearance and a likelihood of cheating. Often...the lower level of self esteem can lead to seeking attention as reinforcement for their sense of self worth. It sucks...but unfortunately character is the only control for cheating...and that's something that's not directly related to appearance.
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    Confidence. (the swagger like Ty said). Has to be able to make me laugh - proper laugh. Has to be able to do manly things like dig holes (big ones) and build things (not lego) and knock things down (not with a car)
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Looks fade, and if they are not classically handsome, they are more likely to be loyal....

I've found there's only a small relation between appearance and a likelihood of cheating. Often...the lower level of self esteem can lead to seeking attention as reinforcement for their sense of self worth. It sucks...but unfortunately character is the only control for cheating...and that's something that's not directly related to appearance.

^^ so true
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    The way her eyelids flutter when the chloroform kicks in.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Their smile and self confidence.
  • allywalker23
    allywalker23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What you don't have an *kitten*? :smile:
  • GOT2GETSLIM
    GOT2GETSLIM Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Totally Agree!