Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    dwight-canadian-bacon.jpg
  • kanmuri
    kanmuri Posts: 112
    Options
    Does that mean I don't really exist? I'm so confused... Is my Canadian passport valid?
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Seriously made me giggle! Sorry to my MFP from the land of pretend, but .... LMAO!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kanmuri
    Options

There is no such thing as Canadian Bacon in Canada. We call it... ham. You guys made up that word! lol
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Bwhahahaha! This is too funny. Poor Canada, they're the butt of so many jokes...
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Coo roo coo coo coo roo coo coo!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options

LOL
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options

There is no such thing as Canadian Bacon in Canada. We call it... ham. You guys made up that word! lol

I don't know bout the rest of you but I call it peameal bacon....
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Ahem.

It's pronounced, "Canadia"

I am Albanian, because my ancestors were from Albania
    So, Canadians come from...Canadia.
    You can trust me on this. I am a teacher.

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighbood leprechaun:bigsmile:

I'm real bad at pronunciation, so I've just been calling it "America Junior", or when I'm feeling particularly sassy, "America's Hat".
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Options

wouldn't be the first thing we made up, haha. we pretend our government is competent but that's a completely different issue :) so I'll back away s.....L......O....w.....l....y
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    You can't tell them Canada isn't real, because then they'll ruin it for the parents who want to never tell their kids that Canada isn't real.

How could you ruin the experience for other kids? Canada is a magical pretend place where kids can keep their innocence, and that's special.

Shame on you for even considering ruining the childhood of someone else's kid that way.
  • kanmuri
    Options
    Bwhahahaha! This is too funny. Poor Canada, they're the butt of so many jokes...

Don't worry, we call you guys our dumb neighbours to the South. There are probably as many jokes about Americans in Canada as there are about Canadians in the US.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options

Don't worry, we call you guys our dumb neighbours to the South. There are probably as many jokes about Americans in Canada as there are about Canadians in the US.

No....Canadians are too nice to make fun of people
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I was always under the impression that curling was a bit more organized...

curling-home-edition.jpg
  • kanmuri
    Options

No....Canadians are too nice to make fun of people

You've watched too many episodes of Due South.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

but the thing is you can't hurt our feelings. :D
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Options
    world-according-to-americans.jpg
This discussion has been closed.