OMG I'M GOING OUT OT LUNCH.

2»

Replies

• tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    where are you going?
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    There are healthy options at almost every restraunt, if not stick to a steak and salad, or pick what ever you want and ask for a to go box put half in the box when the order arives and you will be fine. Enjoy the BEER :drinker:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Poop snacks.

:love: :drinker:
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    if you are going to eat an adult at lunch, make sure you do it at home. I made that mistake before and have been banned from T.G.I.F. for life.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    You mean, you can still go out to lunch while on MFP? Wait, really?
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    This made me laugh. OMGZZZ!!! :laugh:
  • Try to stick with foods that are not fried, or heavily "sauced" (although I wish I was right now :) When I go out to eat, I avoid loaded baked potatos, ordering the veggies instead, and I try to stick with foods that are grilled or steamed (e.g. shrimp). Order a salad with dressing on the side (low fat) and fill up on that before your entree comes. I also drink a lot of water to avoid eating the bread so many restaurants put out. Don't panic...you'll be fine!!
  • MarCarCas
    MarCarCas Posts: 96 Member
    Well the rest of your life is frucked, sorry. Because you went out for lunch today. You can't possibly lose any weight eating out!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Try to stick with foods that are not fried, or heavily "sauced" (although I wish I was right now :) When I go out to eat, I avoid loaded baked potatos, ordering the veggies instead, and I try to stick with foods that are grilled or steamed (e.g. shrimp). Order a salad with dressing on the side (low fat) and fill up on that before your entree comes. I also drink a lot of water to avoid eating the bread so many restaurants put out. Don't panic...you'll be fine!!

44d61455315980c08cce79c3d2d578cf.gif
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    I have had the crappiest week in 17 years............ Thank you!!! I laughed at this entire thing!!!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Wait - do you have a gift card to CPK?
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    My boss is taking a dozen of us to lunch today - to the CHEESECAKE factory. Their menu is gargantuan and includes some real nutrition sabotagers. But it also has the "Skinnyliscious" menu - the under 500 claories stuff. Tasty, but "Skinnyliscious?" What kind of word is that? I don't mind eating the "Heart-healthy option" or the "Low-cal" option. But skinnyliscious? Might as well order the no-fat cottage cheese salad on kale and wash it down with diet mango iced green tea. Feh!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    I just wanted to update everyone that I had a smothered chicken burrito and a 22oz Avery IPA. Also, I went with ever-lovely JamieB, so the company was fantastic as well. Oh, and we ate on a rooftop patio with a WONDERFUL view of the Rockies .... the sun was out... man, today was a good day.

And I didn't even have to use my A-K.