Today I Learned...

Options

Replies

• deb62pink
    deb62pink Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That I can ride my new road bike by myself over 20Klms....still get sore girly bits though LOL
  • passifloraFoetida
    passifloraFoetida Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That I have no idea how to eat enough calorie-wise while eating healthy, and gluten free. I just can't reach it.
  • threasarenee
    threasarenee Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Today I learned that I need to uncheck the box that says to automatically delete photos off of camera when done downloading onto computer...cause even if they dont load onto the computer....its gonna delete them anyway! :( So much for my sister's bridal shower and my baby boys 7th birthday!:mad: :grumble: :frown: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    That I have no idea how to eat enough calorie-wise while eating healthy, and gluten free. I just can't reach it.
    Peanut Butter. A handful of nuts. Full fat milk.
  • jocelyn_martin
    Options
    I learned that my current city, Houston, TX finally made it's way off of the top 10 fattest cities in the US, but my hometown, Charleston, WV is number 6.
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I also learned what a blue waffle is. Can't unring that bell, I guess.

I'm so sorry for you...I really am....I wish I could have warned you.
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely no control over who takes credit for the things I do but if my work is misused or misunderstood, then I get all the blame.
    Isn't that so damn unfair!
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Today I learned that I need to uncheck the box that says to automatically delete photos off of camera when done downloading onto computer...cause even if they dont load onto the computer....its gonna delete them anyway! :( So much for my sister's bridal shower and my baby boys 7th birthday!:mad: :grumble: :frown: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad:

OH MAN THAT'S TERRIBLE!
  • ShalisaClam
    ShalisaClam Posts: 190
    Options
    Today I learned that my binge eating still controls me. It made me sad.

No! It does not! Today you slipped. Tomorrow does not have to be the same! I have been a binge eater. I have been a splurge and purge. But, I will not allow food to control me. There are moments, hours and sometimes days that I do poorly, but, I can't allow these times to control me. They do not define me! Don't beat yourself up. Don't be sad. You can, like so many others on this site have, take control and on those days that you lose a little control...well, you will be able to shrug and tell yourself that it was a temporary lapse. Please don't be sad...that makes me so sad...

Thank you so much. I am having a really bad 4 (!) days, and I'm finding it hard to get back on track. I needed this encouragement. I am going to try again tomorrow. Thanks again for the kind words.
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I learned that my current city, Houston, TX finally made it's way off of the top 10 fattest cities in the US, but my hometown, Charleston, WV is number 6.

We're finally off! It's because we're losing weight! ;)
  • akjmart2002
    akjmart2002 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I learned that co-workers' work ethics can be very disappointing, no matter how awesome they are in other respects.
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Not to go to the DMV registration office the last day of the month (couldn't prevent it this time but will in the future!)
  • ShalisaClam
    ShalisaClam Posts: 190
    Options
    I also learned what a blue waffle is. Can't unring that bell, I guess.

I'm so sorry for you...I really am....I wish I could have warned you.

LOL I shared it with my co-worker - so the horror has been shared. :laugh:
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Today I learned that I am not really LL Cool J and my abs do not look like his.

:sad: :sad:

:noway: :sad:
  • LisaKunz
    LisaKunz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today I learned that I just really need to listen for God and not try to figure it out all on my own.
  • pat6250
    pat6250 Posts: 90
    Options
    That with MFP I can eat enough to not be hungry all the time, and still lose weight. Yesterday I learned that one fried chicken dinner can contain a whole days allowance for calories! Today I learned that you can get broiled tilapia, a baked potato and steamed broccoli, and it is a lot less than a days allowance of calories, yet it is just as filling as the chicken dinner. :love:
  • mrmarkfr
    mrmarkfr Posts: 10 Member
    Options

All is not lost, find someone who knows computers, and ask them to run this software.
    It's free, and I've used it to recover/undelete lots of photos.
    http://www.pcinspector.de/Default.htm?language=1
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    that i can survive this anniversary without emotionally eating =D there is a first for EVERYthing!!!
  • PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    that i can survive this anniversary without emotionally eating =D there is a first for EVERYthing!!!
    See,,, I said you were a strong young woman. I was right.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Today I learned that apparently my husband IS as unique and awesome as I personally think he is.