from smoking couch potato to... with pics

Options

Replies

• CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Wow....I have been waiting on this post for quite sometime. You have to be proud of yourself and the accomplishments you have made. Not only on the outside but for what you have done for yourself on the inside. For those of you that are not friends on MFP with her, I can truly say she is an inspiration to many of us. She will pick you up when you are down, she will kick your butt to do more when you want to give up, and she will lend an ear to listen when things arent just right. So as to add to her success, I want her to know just how proud I am of her and what a terrific and wonderful person she is. Congrats girl !!!!! Keep up all the hard work!!!!
    You yourself are a star :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I am a runner and a former smoker. Took up running after I quit smoking.
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • taylmarie
    taylmarie Posts: 161
    Options
    After 6 months I've not only reached my goal of losing almost 50 pounds but also ticked a few more boxes:
    I quit smoking in November last year, got the cholesterol down to a very healthy level, I'm not depressed any more and I've started running. And guess what ... I'm feeling strong and healthy.
    BTW: I did NOT gain weight when I quit!!!

INCREDIBLE feats! Well done!
  • Mandired78
    Options
    You look so amazing! Way to go!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    What???!!!!????

WOW, this is totally terrific, you are totally fabulous--I'm so proud of you!

You're my shero:bigsmile:
  • robbinm2
    robbinm2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, you look awesome! :happy:
  • andrearaquel48
    andrearaquel48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • bruknow
    bruknow Posts: 1
    Options
    Woo-hoo! Way to go!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! To do two such hard things at once (smoking and losing such a great amount of weight) is an amazing feat and something you should be very proud of! Enjoy your weekend!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Wow! My goal is 135, and that looks great on you! How tall are you?
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    WOW! How impressive - the amount and speed you lost it, your age, AND the fact that you quit smoking too - what a feat. Not to mention you look HOT. Nice muscles :)
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    The title should have been
    " from smoking couch potato to smoking!"

What a transformation! So inspirational, thanks for sharing!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    What an inspirationg! You look incredible!
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Wow! My goal is 135, and that looks great on you! How tall are you?

• barenaud13
    Options
    You have no reason to be depressed. You are beautiful, strong, healthy, and an inspiration to us all! Congratulations.
  • jopalis
    jopalis Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Inspiring.........
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I love this. Great job!!!!
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's all I could say after reading and especially seeing the photos! Congratulations! You did great and look amazing!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUM :DD
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!