NOT NEW BUT NEED SOME FRIENDS!

Options
strohst
strohst Posts: 146 Member
Hi everyone ! I'm not new been doing this program off and on since July .... I've fallen off the wagon and need some new friends to help get me back on track! Guys / Girls doesn't matter just please someone help!!

Stacy

Replies

• weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me :smile:
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much brand new to MFP, but add me if you'd like
  • sla67
    sla67 Posts: 6
    Options
    hi stacy! i am new to the social aspect of this site, so please add me! we are in the same boat :) would love to be friends :)
    xo
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I need friends too. Feel free to add me.
  • gin_gin
    gin_gin Posts: 184
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me
  • aljohnson2
    Options
    At least your taking the first step to bettering yourself and that is the big thing! Support/motivation will be your best friend through this journey, I just started and I probably wouldn't have stuck it out this far if it wasn't for the support amd motivation from others on the same weight loss train! I'll add ya! :)
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. :o)
  • ShaunWV
    ShaunWV Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Always looking for motivational help myself.
  • auntkimmie19
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :smile:
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! I'm not new been doing this program off and on since July .... I've fallen off the wagon and need some new friends to help get me back on track! Guys / Girls doesn't matter just please someone help!!

Stacy

Hi, this is Stacy. Feel free to add me too!
  • dianardeez
    dianardeez Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, Stacy

I was in the same boat. I started adding friends too, and I started loosing weight again. Feel free to add me!
  • brianw2008
    Options
    I have no friends that do my fitness pal. I've been spotty on my logging. I usually get on a kick every six months. I am 22 y/o male. I have issues with over eating and sometimes even food binging (not puking just embarrassing amounts). The diary really helps. I don't usually diet without exercise because exercise is the only part of dieting I enjoy. I want to lose weight to get energy and reduce my frequent heartburn! I really shouldn't need a daily PPI at my age :noway: . I think I would be able to maintain more consistency if I knew someone was reading.
  • rlovertonjr
    Options
    I do know about needing encouragement will help. If you need a friend please feel free to add me . Thanks
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :) I need motivation
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I have a long jouney ahead so will be here for a while.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Anyone who would like to, is welcome to add me! :)
  • sashaeverett
    sashaeverett Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always up for making new friends!
  • foxytrotter82
    foxytrotter82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Me too! Totally fell off the wagon in December and gettting back on track. Feel free to add me.
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! (just realized that rhymed)
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Step 1: Cut a hole in the box.