NOT NEW BUT NEED SOME FRIENDS!

Options
2»

Replies

• LyndaHawkes
    Options
    I'm new as well...just trying to figure things out on this site. I could use some encouragement as well. Have tried to reach my goals several times, but I get stuck and quit. I'm really determined this time!
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    We fall off and then we get back on. You're in the right place. Feel free to add me.
  • moejo3
    moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am not new either but, need more friends you can add me as well. :smile:
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I added you. I am some what new. I originally joined last year but never stuck with it. Going on my second week now of sticking to it. :)
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'd be more then happy to be your Pal :)
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You can add me too I need some friends to help me as well.
  • rqel
    rqel Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me too. :)
  • tyoung4
    tyoung4 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me
  • Pushthatwall
    Options
    Hey girl, feel free to add me, I also don't have any friends right now either since I am just getting into the social aspect with MFP.
  • drmattski
    drmattski Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Stacy,
    I added you too. Most of us can use all the support and MFP friends we can get.
    Others - Please feel free to add me too :smile:
    Cheers,
    Matt
  • shrinkinginQualicum
    shrinkinginQualicum Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm not terribly new either, and am close to my goal, but will be struggling with motivation to maintain. I have no friends at all, so anyone who would like to add me, please let me know, or add me.
    I'm looking forward to meeting you. I've been enjoying the amount of intelligent comments (lol, not always, I know!!) and humour that I find here.
  • danucia
    danucia Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi i am tring to lost weight since last september i start with 220 lb ...i diet and exercise but since my BF bought me a smarthphone i found this webpage that is amazing and i would like have friends in my journey to be healthy feel free to add me
  • TiffanyS19
    TiffanyS19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new. Trying to lose some for my wedding. Can definitely use some motivational friends too!