• kaitlynn29
    kaitlynn29 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    cheddar jalopeno cheetos are the best!
    but I don't see them in stores anymore :/
  • mareuhlee
    mareuhlee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love cheetos with my subway tuna sub so, to be able to eat them and not feel bad about the 320 cal bag, I get a tuna mini.
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Try Cheddar rice cakes, they taste exactly like cheetos only they are better for you.
  • gonnaloseweight06
    Options
    HOT FRIES are evil-er.

I concur! Well, any type of hot cheetos. Especially the extra extra flaming hot cheetos.
  • jadedm
    jadedm Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes.. yes they are... Especially that Cheetah.. he scares me IRL... I guess after that dream I had of him being 50ft tall, stomping through downtown saying " It ain't easy being cheezay.;..." WHYYYY I had that dream, I'll never know.
  • slp56
    slp56 Posts: 18
    Options
    my fave snack used to be plain lays potato chips (yellow bag of EVILLLLL!) dipped in ranch dressing. oh. ny. gosh. i seriously do not even want to know the amount of cals i would plow through.
  • marvelousmindy9
    Options
    lol especially the spiral Cheetos!!! I can't even have them in the house because I will eat the whole bag!
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    but they're so delicious! I don't think I'll ever give up hot cheetos lol
  • fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    But, but...BAKED Cheetos are NOT evil!
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    speaking of cheesy dorito goodness hahahah how do y'all feel about that dorito taco from taco bell?!

Yum yum yum!!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    ...because I don't have any?
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Try Cheddar rice cakes, they taste exactly like cheetos only they are better for you.

NOTHING tastes as good as a crispy fried cheeto. Cannot eat just one.

Step away from the bag...
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    I so agree, you can't stop at just one!!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    We burned Cheetos, a Marshmallow, and a Peanut in biology class to understand how calories worked. We burned the foods and set up a can of water above, and measured how hot the water got from the energy given off by each food.

The marshmallow went up in flames and heated the water not very much. The peanut kind of sizzled and heated the water a little bit more. The Cheeto, however, dripped a disgusting globby substance and sort of smoldered. It burned for at least 3 minutes, and really heated the water well. The cheeto was, therefore, the highest calorie of the 3 (high fat content, I did not expect that) but the most gross part was the indistinguishable glob that dripped from the cheeto.

That was a year ago. I haven't eaten a cheeto since.
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I LOVED flamin' hot baked Cheetos! Unfortunately, the MSG found in almost all flavored "chips" is my migraine trigger.

But now I see from their site that the fiery fusion cayenne and cheese Cheetos are MSG and gluten-free. Hmm...
  • aelarek
    aelarek Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My sisters and I dip our lime hot cheetos in hot sauce then pop in our mouthes and take a sip of milk. Proceed to eat entire bag.
    As for the taco Bell dorito taco, my father (who's ttrying to lose weight) swears by it.
    Lays with ranch-yum. Even better, eat 'em with ranch and an Arizona Sweet Tea. You'll die its so good.

I've got binging down to a science. Hence why NO cheetos/chips are found in our home. -_-
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Did some one say evil? Oh and btw its not pronounced as evil to you mr its pronounced.... Dr. Eeeeeevvvvvvviiiiilllll..... muhahaha
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmI3-GMvMEsim5NuPKFckeQYMnBTLA1NxXqugoysZJbJw7fIrvpw
    ^ Dr Eeevvviiilll made Cheetos and has made 1 million no no I mean 1 BILLION dollars..
  • latinabubbles
    Options
    Try hot cheetos with nacho cheese on them.... OMG. And if you really want, the lime hot cheetos with cheese.... deeeelish... Yeah, I don't eat them anymore either. LMAO
  • gonnaloseweight06
    Options
    Try hot cheetos with nacho cheese on them.... OMG. And if you really want, the lime hot cheetos with cheese.... deeeelish... Yeah, I don't eat them anymore either. LMAO

Hot cheetos and nacho cheese imo are like the best junk food combination ever. SO DELICIOUS, yum!
    BTW - thank you so much for mentioning them! I could hear the ice cream truck and the man sells a bag of hot cheetos w/ cheese for like $2. UGH, ugh, ugh I WANT SOME NOW.... fighting my urges. fighting my urges. LOL :cry:
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Honey bbq cheetos..yummm....could eat a whole bag. They are cheesy, tangy and sweet.