Cheetos are evil.

Options

Replies

• riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    LOVE hot Cheetos. I don't think I would be able to stomach them baked. :-)
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Regular cheetos -- not a big fan of because I can't control myself, so I agree that they are evil!

However, as stated by others, I LOVE baked cheetos. I was so happy when I found them!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    The whole "-itos" family is evil. And nasty.
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    We burned Cheetos, a Marshmallow, and a Peanut in biology class to understand how calories worked. We burned the foods and set up a can of water above, and measured how hot the water got from the energy given off by each food.

The marshmallow went up in flames and heated the water not very much. The peanut kind of sizzled and heated the water a little bit more. The Cheeto, however, dripped a disgusting globby substance and sort of smoldered. It burned for at least 3 minutes, and really heated the water well. The cheeto was, therefore, the highest calorie of the 3 (high fat content, I did not expect that) but the most gross part was the indistinguishable glob that dripped from the cheeto.

That was a year ago. I haven't eaten a cheeto since.

Ewww. I will never eat another regular Cheeto again.
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I refuse to eat anything that ends in "eeto" (or "ito").
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    No one here is a fan of Takis? I finished an entire big bag of them before I started training again. I still treat myself to chips... but in moderation... I love Kettle cooked Lays in the Jalapeno flavor... Man!
  • LCBinGA
    LCBinGA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Neon orange foods are in their own food group!
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    F>>k Cheetos! They are made by the devil himself. Esp. the Hot Cheetos. They aren't even FOOD! They are so wrong, yet so tasty. I refuse to buy them.

Unlike the censes, I think the baked ones suck.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I saw a big 10 pound bucket of cheetos at walmart for like $4..... sigh.... no i didint get them NSV lol
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    I saw a big 10 pound bucket of cheetos at walmart for like $4..... sigh.... no i didint get them NSV lol

10 lb you say? Did they happen to come in hot? or where they the gross fluffy ones?
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options

10 lb you say? Did they happen to come in hot? or where they the gross fluffy ones?

im not going to tell you, cause thats means you wont buy them... lol
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Yes.. yes they are... Especially that Cheetah.. he scares me IRL... I guess after that dream I had of him being 50ft tall, stomping through downtown saying " It ain't easy being cheezay.;..." WHYYYY I had that dream, I'll never know.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. XD Kidding, chicka.

As for cheetos, I am totally smitten over the jalapeno and normal kinds. I've never tested this, but I'm pretty sure my greedy *kitten* could sit and consume one of the family sized bags in one sitting.
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Honey barbecue Cheetos.
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Cheetos dipped in queso ................
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    How funny, I just had some Cheetos puffs....mmmm
  • midodes29
    midodes29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    evil but yummy :tongue: now im craving for one....hehehe
  • ejanderson
    Options
    If there are Flaming Cheetos at a party...I make it an off day. Some things you just can't resist. Flaming Cheetos are my Kryptonite.
  • tyoung4
    tyoung4 Posts: 30
    Options
    yes they are!!!! I got in a tangle with Baked Cheetos. In my mind, I was like oh they are baked they won't hurt, hmmmm I went overboard:noway:
  • sunnidazefl
    sunnidazefl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I use to live on Cheetos.. the hot ones .. and red bull. I figured the jitters from the Red Bull cancelled out the crappy calories from the cheetos.. yeah not so much :)
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed.

also

Sugar is the devil