• Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    turkey-calls-listening-to-rap.jpg

You mad?
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I listen to a little bit of rap on the side, but it's my BIGGEST motivator when I'm out on my run or on the elliptical machine in the gym. I have an Eminem channel on my Pandora account and I listen to it religiously when I work out. If, for some reason, I'm not feeling the rap music (rare), I usually switch over to a classic rock 'n roll station.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    <3. Confluence of old & new school. Don't always agree with lyrics but the beats, rhymes, and hooks get me going. By far the best music genre to workout on the playlist.
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Not really a big rap fan, but i do like some old-school artists like KRS-One, Tribe Called Quest, Eric B & Rakim, Public Enemy, De La Soul, Arrested Development, etc etc.
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    I love Hip Hop, Ive always had that influence, Eminems - Marshall Mathers LP got me through school on the bad days

I find some of the angrier rap songs good to work out to but I tend to feel more relaxed when listning to rap
    I love eminem!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I can't stand rap music!
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    Favorite Rap Song to get loose and crazy with: Let's Go- Lil Jon.

Totally makes me wanna move. :)
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    I can't stand rap music!

Okay Cool J. :) hehe
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Loooove hiphop when it comes to motivation! so much energy! I normally [unless my fiance whines enough] listen to hiphop every morning when getting ready for my day just to energize myself. Great for working out too.
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    If you've heard ONE rap song, you've heard BOTH of them.
    No my cup of tea.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Rick Ross- "Hustlin'" :love:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I can't stand rap music!

Okay Cool J. :) hehe

I'm that type of guy
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    At the gym I LOVE listening to Lil Jon, 8 ball and MJG, and Rich Boy (Throw Some D's) Love it!! They really get me goin!! I cant stand Eminem sorry!! :) Oh and I cant forget Gucci Mane!!
  • Junee37
    Junee37 Posts: 60
    Options
    Reggae...dancehall.....old school rap NWA... Nas....who remembers Kwame(only you)...naughty by nature..LL ? ....Sorry Raina I loooove me some Eminem...lol.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Ive found that rap music is my best motivator. I love all types of music but when it comes to getting pumped rap is what does it for me I love the lyrics makes me think im hard core XD Any other rap lovers out there? Whats your favorite rap song? New school old or both?
    When doing strength training, I want Hip-Hop. Prefer a little of Old School and selected Newer Songs.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Lupe Fiasco and El-P make me want to dance, every time.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Thought I might have been the only white kid that likes rap here :laugh: N.W.A . Straight Outta Compton changed my life.
    I like all kinds of rap, old and new...I get crazy looks when I pull up at the stop light with my system booming in my truck....

No my cup of tea.

Wow I've never heard that one before...lame.
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    No my cup of tea.

So there are only two rap "songs" ever created... seriously why even post on this board? You should just go enjoy your banjo and jug playing cassettes.
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Rap music can get my blood pumping! I love it and listen to it and techno when i need a good rush

I'll put it this way... if i'm in a hurry and need to get somewhere fast, i crank up the rap or techno... Hold on! And get outta my way.. Just like Ludacris says "Move B*tch, get the F outta my way" ! LOL
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    all i do is win: dj kahlad