Options
    I am alllll innnn - Love the accountability piece:

Current Weight 165

Goal Weight 135

8/31 Goal Weght 145

Exercise - 5 days a week 45 minutes a day
  • Heavenbound
    Options
    I am in can we use other means because I just started using a diet shake and I don't want to quit till I see if it works
  • Fausttt
    Fausttt Posts: 101
    Options
    I'll do it:

Starting Weight: 320.5
    Current Weight : 314
    8/31 Goal : 294
    final Goal : 220

Exercise. . . I walk the dogs for now. plan on joining a gym. and doing some at home. . .
  • stjohnspark
    stjohnspark Posts: 51
    Options
    Hello Ladies, TGIF!!!!:tongue:

Thank you to Carlafreeman for taking the lead with this mornings weigh in...such dedication already, I love it.

So I've read and recorded all of your posts and just want to mention a couple of things to clear up any confusion.

Firstly- this is a Summer Challenge which begins from today through Aug.31st. For your SW I would like you to log your weight (if you can remember) from this Sunday or Monday vs. a SW say from the beginning of the year. I started this thread at the beginning of the week so really that's our lauching pad for recording all personnal stats. That way we can all begin at the start line together and see those pounds dropping in unison. Remember the goal is 20 pounds by 8/31.
    A lot of you punched in a SW obviously not from this week, can you please go back and record.Thank you! I want to get your name in lights too!

Also- you need to log "actual" workout times as opposed to what you "intend" to do. Remember, this is all about accountability. Seeing your week in print is an eyeopener, right? The best intentions and plans are futile if not put to the test. Give me facts not promises!:flowerforyou:

Just a thought- perhaps workouts need to be logged on Sundays for the prior week to account for Friday and Sat. workouts. What do you think?

Thank you snf 05, kidvicious28, carlafreeman, healthymom2009, renee 22( 512 mins work outs logged- absolutely awesome) and to Toni Ann 45 for perfect log ins. Nice job guys.

Missing Workouts for Katythemommy, bellajake2006,yankeefamily 05, Arienna, hoguewild, kitikat,Nala, Indianagranny. Do the best you can to remember this past week and when you worked up that sweat!

Congratulations to these "Losers" :love:
    snf 05 -4.9lbs, bellajake 2005 -2.4lbs, kidvicious -6lbs, carlafreeman -5lbs, healthymom -3lbs, renee -4lbs, nala -5.5lbs and toni Ann -1lb. .:tongue::flowerforyou: :laugh: :wink:

Ok- here's my stats
    Age 42
    SW 186
    CW 182.5
    GW 166
    Workouts this week- 350 min- 5 days

Alright- we have a fabulous group to help eachother get to the finish line.
    Lets do this
    Have a killer weekend and stay STRONG!
    Keeks
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    This week I just walked on Wednesday for 40 min :blushing: (was my first day though!) lol

I walked today too but that counts for next week, correct? Are we doing Fri-Thur since weigh in is on Friday?

Also my starting weight on Wed 5/27 was 295, today was 285
  • stjohnspark
    Options
    Arienna- great idea for the workout logs.
    Friday through Thursday sounds perfect.

Everyone just do your best for this weeks log and for next Friday please try to be super accurate.

Thanks again
  • stjohnspark
    Options
    10lbs lost in a week!!!!
    You're on fire girl.
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    10lbs lost in a week!!!!
    You're on fire girl.

Thanks! I can't believe how much better I feel already eating good, healthy food and walking even a mere 2 miles a day, hopefully will be walking 2x a day for 4 miles until I can pick up the pace and increase the mileage.
  • stjohnspark
    Options
    There's nothing "mere" about walking 2 miles. That really is quite a workout. I love your attitude- pushing yourself out of a comfort zone and into that weight loss frame of mind is so awesome. Can't wait to see what you can do this comimg week. We're all rooting for you.
  • hoguewild
    hoguewild Posts: 12
    Options
    Let's try this again. First time being a "joiner" so I didn't get it. :blushing: Think I'm good now.

Age 31
    SW 176
    CW 171
    GW 156
    Workouts this week 278 minutes/5 days
  • amyenglish
    amyenglish Posts: 2
    Options
    Ok, I want in on this! I just started today, so I hope it isn't too late. I would LOVE to lose 20 lbs this summer. From what I have read, I do sw, gw and exercise, right? I have a reunion this summer, and even if I lose 1/2 the goal by then, I will be happy.

SW: 140
    GW: 120
    Exercise: Ran 4.5 miles 3x & walked 4.5 1x
  • stjohnspark
    Options
    You got it and what an awesome start, -5lbs.
    Congratulations and a huge welcome!
  • stjohnspark
    Options
    Welcome Amy- on your way to that hot Summer bod:flowerforyou:
  • hollyberries
    Options
    Hey everyone! I would love to join this challenge too! Here are my stats....

Starting Weight: 218 lbs.
    Current Weight: 218 lbs
    8/31/09 Goal Weight: 198 lbs (but would like to see 188 lbs)
    End Goal Weight: 150 lbs
    Days/Mins. Exercise - 5 days/90 mins (the gym was closed Mon, so this week was 4 days/360 mins)
  • bakergirl62
    bakergirl62 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm in for sure. Here's my stats:

Age 47
    Starting weight 145
    Current weight 144
    Goal weight 125
    Days/minutes of exercise = 6 x 45 minutes
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm in....I fly to Australia August 31st so I definitely want the weight off.

Name: Carina
    Starting weight: 163
    Current weight: 163
    Goal weight: 145
    Days/minutes of exercise: I'm doing 3 days 45 min until school ends June 8th but I will be doing p90x for 7 days 60+ min.
  • christine918
    christine918 Posts: 261
    Options
    I'm in!
    Name: Christine
    SW 152
    CW 148
    GW 130
    Exercise- 6 days/wk 2 hrs/day:smile:146230.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Options
    Hope I can still join.... I had a baby 9 months ago and have recently found my right state of mind and motivation to lose this weight. In February I weighed 180 pounds and lost 10 of that, and then pretty much just gave up. In April I found my motivation.... I quit drinking pop and started eatting right...I gained 5 pounds.. So I started my weight out on myfitnesspal at 170lbs and I'm now down to 163lbs....I'm not sure 20lbs by the end of August will be doable for me, but I surly want to give it my all....

Name: Holly
    SW: 170
    CW: 163
    GW: 140

Exercise-- I do Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred 7 days a week. Currently finished day 24.... Once my ankle pain clears up I'll start walking again... 4-5 days a week 45 minutes...

Good luck everyone!!!
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Options
    forgot my age... I'm 27