Finished 30 day shred! *pics*

Options
So, I lost absolutely no weight, and I actually weighed 1.8 lbs more on my finish day than when I started. I did lose a total of 7 inches from my waist, stomach, thigh and hips. Thought about it long and hard before i decided to post these (pretty embarrassed) but any-who, here you go. oh, and left side is before, right side is after. :-)

Untitled-1copycopy-1.jpg

Replies

• heatherallen1020
    Options
    I may not see any change on the scale but it looks like to me you lost some inches. Your stomach looks smaller, your back looks a little slimmer so i think you have lost some inches...good job!!!!
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    There was no need to tell us which was before and which was after! It is very clear! Obviously you have gained considerable muscle while losing fat. Looks like a great result to me! Congratulations.
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    There is a difference definitely =)
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I agree - I see a difference. Congratulations! :)
  • wendywwhite
    wendywwhite Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • luvtrails
    luvtrails Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • Heartdance115
    Options
    Great Job! My mom is trying to do this workout too! I hope she sticks to it like you have! :)
  • Marthamae89
    Options
    who cares what the scale says, you can tell a big difference in the pics. You look great. keep up the good work girl ;)
  • Eyerin
    Eyerin Posts: 24
    Options
    I just bought the 30 day Shred and am excited to try it. Very inspiring photos! Thanks and great job :D
  • miselly
    miselly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your results are great. we done
  • itschristine
    itschristine Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    i bought the 30 day shred + no more toruble zones. so excited! thanks for the photos. you look great :)
  • whallvr
    whallvr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • SS509
    SS509 Posts: 6
    Options
    THANKS! everyone. Love all the positive feedback. Not feeling so embarrassed now :happy:
  • babbycakess
    Options
    i just started 30 day shred so looking at your pics makes me excited? after the first two days my legs are really sore did you take time to rest or push throw the pain?
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I say you can see a difference in your waist! Most definitely! I always love 30 day shred pictures. Thanks for sharing! And keep up the great work! I know you will succeed! :)
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look a lot slimmer. Congratulations.

I really need to start my 30DS.
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can definitely see a difference. I have 5 days left and have lost 7 pounds doing the 30DS.
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You can see the difference! I see alot of people getting awesome results with 30DS! Fantastic job!!:drinker:
  • angelajo01
    Options
    Did you do it everyday or every other day? I'm currently doing it every other day and wondering if I will still get similiar results?
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    WOOOOWWWW your stomach, back and arms look slimmer!!! Goes to show the scale is NOT everything. CONGRATS!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!