Finished 30 day shred! *pics*

Options

Replies

• tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I definatley can see a big difference, much nicer curves, looks like you lost inches all over. Great Job!
    I am currently on level two, and my scale isnt moving either... so I'm hoping for inches and a nice toned body.
  • rdchick
    rdchick Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome inspiration! You look fab! I am on day 4 and I really hope I get the same results as you! xxx
  • JHRoche
    JHRoche Posts: 3
    Options
    Great job! I started the 30DS several months back and had to stop due to injury. :( I loved it and I will be starting again soon. Question for you is how often did you work out?
  • barenaud13
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed. First of all, you finished the 'challenge'. That's fantastic! Second, there is some major and obvious change. That's even better! You should be nothing but proud to show these off.
  • Pigpug100
    Pigpug100 Posts: 24
    Options
    It is obvious that you lost inches. Great job and good for you! I'm on Day 6 of 30 Day Shred. I hope I can have obvious results like you did. Way to go!
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! You are truley an inspiration! Your photos prove that the scale doesn't tell the full story. Great job.
  • DGK12
    DGK12 Posts: 117
    Options
    You can TOTALLY tell the difference! Congrats!! Makes me want to pull out my P90 stuff :)
  • newness4life
    newness4life Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! Today I weighed myself and gained a pound this week. My food has been great and I've exercised every day this week. I was very frustrated and in the past would have given up and went and binged. Thank you for helping me stay on track. The number on the scale does not represent what is happening to my body.
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Good job!
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I lost a few lbs and inches! I was always more excited with my back pictures because my back fat was the EASIEST way to tell if I had lost fat. Women always have that back roll....and a lot of it comes from the bra (well, mine anyways...I have very large ones).

You can DEFINITELY see the difference in your pictures! CONGRATULATIONS

You should pack yourself on your newly skinner back for a job well done! :laugh: I'm a sucker for silly jokes.

Maybe do another round! Good luck on your journey!
  • SassyB504
    SassyB504 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!!
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic, I can't wait to try this workout, right now I am still doing Brooke Burke DVD workout
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Great job, I can't wait to try that dvd, plan is right after Easter. I will definitely be measuring.
  • missplhh
    missplhh Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW !! I knew which pics were before and after. GREAT JOB! Now that gets me going today on my plan!
    :smile:
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    No Need to feel embaressed! You should be proud of your accomplishment. You gained muscle and lost inches, muscle weighs more than fat so you probably did lose fat but the scale reflects the muscle gain which is a great thing! :smile:
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Nice job!:smile:
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed! You did a great job with the 30DS and you should feel proud of your hard work! Just keep watching your intake vs. output and you will begin to see results on the scale, too!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! Way to go! After seeing your results, I am going to try this.
  • kcarreno
    kcarreno Posts: 48
    Options
    That is awesome, you can definitely tell a difference! I started day one today, and can't wait to post my before/after pics!
  • angie_sample
    Options
    u can tell a big difference!!!! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!