Who's awake? It's 2:45 a.m. & I can't sleep!

Options

Replies

• lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    Wish I could go to bed,,,,didnt get anysleep today, and really struggling here at work

^^^^THIS^^^^

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    It's 3am here in PA... I am still awake bc this is my night off from work and I work night shift so I am use to being awake @ night.:smile:
  • groovyfirechick
    Options
    Its 03:00 here in NYC and I'm WORKING! :D it's a great day to be alive! I totally LOVE my job and working nites!! :)
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    1:56am here...I can sleep, just want to troll the forums more and offend people

Should we flattered that you haven't offended us or are you still thinking?
    You haven't said anything that I disagree with yet...

Give me a topic you stand firm on. Let's see what happens.
    "Why Are MFP Personal Trainers Know-It-Alls?"

Try again. No knowledge of that.
  • newmein2013
    Options
    Its 03:00 here in NYC and I'm WORKING! :D it's a great day to be alive! I totally LOVE my job and working nites!! :)

Your fellow MFP night shift buddies aren't as thrilled as you. They're tired and hungry. Wanna give them some suggestions?
  • newmein2013
    Options
    Its 7.50pm and I am waiting for bed time. Reckon Id have no trouble sleeping right now... LOL

Lucky you!
  • Get_Me_Fit
    Options
    Im so used to sleeping at 5 am. its only 12 here, but im going to bed real soon so i can get up early.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Do you guys think that the "healthy" obsession and being addicted to working out and counting calories can be just as unhealthy as being a bit overweight and wishing you were fit?

http://gokaleo.com/?p=431 interesting blog post
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    Working here in Cincinnati... It's 3:08... Eating lunch. I'm so ready to be done!
  • newmein2013
    Options
    It's midnight here in California. I'm waitin for my husband to get off work...

Then it'll be sweet dreams for you soon. :)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Midnight here in Phoenix, Arizona USA . I am on my way to sleep but close my log out before i do each evening so I am able to add anything I've eaten since dinner. Reduces feeling that I need to add to tomorrows food diary when tomorrow hasn't begun :wink:
  • newmein2013
    Options
    Im so used to sleeping at 5 am. its only 12 here, but im going to bed real soon so i can get up early.

Sleep well!
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    Do you guys think that the "healthy" obsession and being addicted to working out and counting calories can be just as unhealthy as being a bit overweight and wishing you were fit?

Nothing unhealthy about trying to improve yourself and stay healthy. Being overweight and accepting it is for some people, but is, of course, unhealthy! They told me that in 7th grade health class!
  • hinzmand
    hinzmand Posts: 8
    Options
    i am working
  • newmein2013
    Options

I'll check out the blog in a bit but to answer your question, only if the person doesn't take the time to educate themselves on proper nutrition and exercise. The average person, like me of course, is slightly addicted but not obsessed. It's good to be passionate about something, especially something positive.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    1:56am here...I can sleep, just want to troll the forums more and offend people

Should we flattered that you haven't offended us or are you still thinking?
    You haven't said anything that I disagree with yet...

Give me a topic you stand firm on. Let's see what happens.
    "Why Are MFP Personal Trainers Know-It-Alls?"

Try again. No knowledge of that.
    "Strength Training is the Only Way to Look Good"
  • newmein2013
    Options
    Working here in Cincinnati... It's 3:08... Eating lunch. I'm so ready to be done!

You're halfway there. Hang in there.
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    3:11am wide awake working; ask me at 3pm if im awake then I'm having trouble sleeping.
  • newmein2013
    Options
    Midnight here in Phoenix, Arizona USA . I am on my way to sleep but close my log out before i do each evening so I am able to add anything I've eaten since dinner. Reduces feeling that I need to add to tomorrows food diary when tomorrow hasn't begun :wink:

Sweet dreams
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

I dont plan to do this counting mess for the rest of my life. Once I get to maintenance I'm saying bye bye to MFP.