Who's awake? It's 2:45 a.m. & I can't sleep!

Options

Replies

• newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Well then, all we can do here is agree to disagree. But if the cop told you the same thing as I (a stranger) told you, could you at least give it some thought on your own time. Maybe this image will help: someone with the same dangerous attitude is driving down the road and your family is on the same road. Let's say, parents, siblings, grandparents, whomever. The driver in your car realizes at the very last second they need to switch lanes and cuts off the driver with the tude. That driver becomes enraged, speeds up and tries to cut you off this time. A 3rd vehicle comes out of nowhere and the next thing you know, you can't move, no one in your family can move, someone's pegged under the car, the firefighters come in with the jaws of life & proceed to tear off the top of the car, there's glass shed all over the place, as is blood, so much blood that you don't know who it's coming from. You feel like you're in a movie and suddenly hear the sound of a helicopter and you're praying it's for you and your family to get you to a hospital and fast. Should I go on? I truly hope you give this some thought tonight but nothing, absolutely nothing is worth road rage. Life is too precious.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    0209 In the Mountain time zone of the USA and yes I am awake and being active.
  • jennywebb2
    Options
    Try sleep tea :)
  • newmein2013
    Options
    I have a headache right now, mainly because I don't sleep at night and offending people is harder than I thought...Maybe I should go tell a chick with muscles that she looks like a man...that'll piss her off.

But honestly, I can't tell when I'm hungry because I'm usually always hungry...or want food. Food is good. It makes me happy. I do get full fast, but I get unfull almost as fast...I'm weird like that

Yeah, me too on both counts.
    I just looked at your diary. I know you don't eat fast food everyday but this might be part of the reason you're getting hungry sooner. That stuff is loaded with all kinds of crap, fills you up, then leaves you feeling as though you haven't even eaten. Not to mention how absolutely unhealthy it is and how it's harming your weight loss.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Eh people should just learn not to pass me. Life would be easier for them.

That story sounds like something I saw on youtube
    Law And Order
    Every CSI every made
    NCIS
    Umm that one show that's serious

Either way, wont change the way I drive. Maybe If I'm dead it will, but until then I'm gonna go 5 miles over the speed limit because my car hates going slow
  • newmein2013
    Options
    Oh, we have visitors. Hello. It's 4:15 a.m here.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    I have a headache right now, mainly because I don't sleep at night and offending people is harder than I thought...Maybe I should go tell a chick with muscles that she looks like a man...that'll piss her off.

But honestly, I can't tell when I'm hungry because I'm usually always hungry...or want food. Food is good. It makes me happy. I do get full fast, but I get unfull almost as fast...I'm weird like that

Yeah, me too on both counts.
    I just looked at your diary. I know you don't eat fast food everyday but this might be part of the reason you're getting hungry sooner. That stuff is loaded with all kinds of crap, fills you up, then leaves you feeling as though you haven't even eaten. Not to mention how absolutely unhealthy it is and how it's harming your weight loss.
    Yeah people tell me not to eat fast food and all that. How about they start a Healthy Food Fund and send it to me every week. Until then I'm gonna eat cheap easy food that doesn't cost much per serving and hours in the kitchen trying to put all the ingredients together.
  • newmein2013
    Options
    Eh people should just learn not to pass me. Life would be easier for them.

That story sounds like something I saw on youtube
    Law And Order
    Every CSI every made
    NCIS
    Umm that one show that's serious

Either way, wont change the way I drive. Maybe If I'm dead it will, but until then I'm gonna go 5 miles over the speed limit because my car hates going slow

Ya think they may be airing the episodes for a reason?

Ok, I give but I gave it my best shot. Personally, I think when you finally do fall asleep, you'll think bout it. Next time you see a crazy driver, you'll think of me.

Ok, new topic, your turn again.
  • pcb19697
    pcb19697 Posts: 3
    Options
    Horrorchix, you are making me laugh out loud!
  • newmein2013
    Options
    Horrorchix, you are making me laugh out loud!

Do ya think she fell asleep or went to find some sushi or oats?
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    How come horror movies don't show more women getting killed? I have when a movie ends and the chick gets away. Or she some how finds the strength of a man to push the huge deformed guy with the overgrown knife away. Umm hello! Why the hell were you in the woods in the first place?

You deserve to have you face cut off and thrown into a meat grinder. But no, some how it's always one chick that makes it out alive. I hate horror movies with happy endings. In fact, I hate movies where women get captured that have happy endings. Oh the cops just happened to show up at the right time? Yeah right!
  • newmein2013
    Options
    HorrorChix89 wrote: Yeah people tell me not to eat fast food and all that. How about they start a Healthy Food Fund and send it to me every week. Until then I'm gonna eat cheap easy food that doesn't cost much per serving and hours in the kitchen trying to put all the ingredients together.

Do you know how many people are going to the food pantries these days? And the food they have isn't all that healthy. It's very sad. I saw a homeless guy at the light today with a big sign. I felt really bad for him.

That "cheap easy food that doesn't cost much" does cost, both in dollars and nutrition compromising. If you need some ideas on how to eat less expensively, why not search the forums? there must be some chats regarding it. If not, just post a topic.
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    3:28 am here...awake cuz i gotta be...still got 4 more hours of work and a 30 minute drive to my bed.
  • newmein2013
    Options
    How come horror movies don't show more women getting killed? I have when a movie ends and the chick gets away. Or she some how finds the strength of a man to push the huge deformed guy with the overgrown knife away. Umm hello! Why the hell were you in the woods in the first place?

You deserve to have you face cut off and thrown into a meat grinder. But no, some how it's always one chick that makes it out alive. I hate horror movies with happy endings. In fact, I hate movies where women get captured that have happy endings. Oh the cops just happened to show up at the right time? Yeah right!

What about when she's in the house and hears a noise then runs UPSTAIRS? Is there no back door or window to climb out of on the 1st floor?
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    HorrorChix89 wrote: Yeah people tell me not to eat fast food and all that. How about they start a Healthy Food Fund and send it to me every week. Until then I'm gonna eat cheap easy food that doesn't cost much per serving and hours in the kitchen trying to put all the ingredients together.

Do you know how many people are going to the food pantries these days? And the food they have isn't all that healthy. It's very sad. I saw a homeless guy at the light today with a big sign. I felt really bad for him.

That "cheap easy food that doesn't cost much" does cost, both in dollars and nutrition compromising. If you need some ideas on how to eat less expensively, why not search the forums? there must be some chats regarding it. If not, just post a topic.
    Do you know most homeless people spend money on booze and drugs rather than food? Do you know most of those people aren't even homeless and some even drive better cars than the average joe? Try giving a homeless person a burger, most of them would say they'd rather have the cash.

Anyway, if I don't have my Subway or Burger King I'd go nuts and poor puppies will be slaughtered for my entertainment because I'm not allowed to have a damn hamburger!
  • newmein2013
    Options
    Wonder where everyone else is. I guess we bored them.
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

What about when she's in the house and hears a noise then runs UPSTAIRS? Is there no back door or window to climb out of on the 1st floor?
    Lol I did that once, I think I watch too many crappy horror movies. This is why I'm a film major, to rewrite the crap to my liking.

Or what about when she trips over air and sits there screaming instead of getting up and running.
  • newmein2013
    Options
    3:28 am here...awake cuz i gotta be...still got 4 more hours of work and a 30 minute drive to my bed.

Hang with us then.
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options

I hate that! Im always screaming at my tv when i watch horror movies....
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    Got this response from another thread. Guess my no-sleep plan is working :laugh:

"It's a free forum as in you don't have to pay, not free as in you can do whatever you please and make everyone else have a bad experience. If your life is that boring you need to annoy people in a forum maybe you need a new hobby."