I think I could fit my son in with me! (pix)

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
So I wasn't going to post these kind of photo's till I reached my ultimate goal, which is only 20lbs away. However, lately I've been feeling a little blah! I am having some body image issues, which I'm sure is normal for someone who's been overweight all her life or most of her life. I keep telling myself it's all in my head, which I know it is, and that I don't think my mind is ready to see 120. While I've always dreamed about having a perfect body (for me) I don't think my mind is ready to see that. Any time I catch my reflection in the mirror or even something that gives me my reflection, I am seeing the girl I was 6 month's ago. I'm much better then that girl now and I need to pull myself out of that funk, so here I am in my fat jeans. I think when I hit my goal I'll redo the photo's and add my son in the pant's with me.

This was the start of it all at 250 (I'm sure a lot of you seen this a lot.)

i5cefn.jpg

In my pregnancy with my daughter I lost 70lbs, but gained 25.5 back after I had her. This was after pregnancy at 205.5

2ini4k.jpg

And this was last night. My friend "MommyRobin" on here messaged me on FB last night to show me her thread and told me I should do it because it made her feel really good. I have to say, seeing these photo's really have made me feel better.

These are my biggest pair of shorts/pants I own. Size 20!
2nbczye.jpg

These are my workout pant's or well were. I put them on the other day when I went to workout, let's just say, these give a whole new meaning to "Pant's on the ground."..

Plus size women's X-Large.
2yyrw90.jpg

These were the last pair of jeans I bought before my journey to a healthy and fit life began.

Size 18 Jeans
dpg6k7.jpg

I've lost a total of almost 40 inches through out my body but the number is 36 from being measured 2 weeks ago. A grand total of 110lbs, but 65.5lbs since September. All from counting calories, eating the right amount of calories for my BMR, and working out. No quick fix diets here, no magic pills, no tricks, 100% the right way, all by commitment and dedication!

One more, this was Sunday a side photo...

18dr9v.jpg

Replies

• Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You look GREAT
  • thelms77
    thelms77 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Why wait, you look great! It's always good to see people that can transform themselves! Helps motivate me! Thanks!
  • nickims4
    nickims4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing!!
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!! Great job!!!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    great job - you look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look fabulous!
  • purplep41n
    purplep41n Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring for me as I am the size you were :)
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • Erinthebodo
    Erinthebodo Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look amazing!!
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    OMG what a difference - you have done so well. You look fantastic.
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    You look fantastic now! Way to go! I'm glad you took pictures so you can see the improvement everyone else sees.
  • montata
    montata Posts: 18
    Options
    looking fabulous honey.. well done
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    You look great.
    Thanks for sharing.

Keep up the good work.
  • ericagray
    ericagray Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I can't wait until I reach my goal. You belly looks soo much better, and I am sure that you feel better too! Great Job!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job and shouldn't be discouraged.

I have some advice about the body image issues. Before you lose that next 20lbs, spend some time at the weight you are at now. Go maintenance for awhile until you can convince yourself that you can stay this thin. I think for a lot of people it is the fear of regaining the weight that keeps our minds from grasping the new look. Just a suggestion.
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference, you look great :heart:
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    That's incredible!
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats all your hard work has paid off. You look awesome!
  • jfcameron23
    jfcameron23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!