I think I could fit my son in with me! (pix)

Options

Replies

• oliviapiepe
    Options
    Very motivating! x
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, I do physically feel great, I do physically feel a huge difference. I feel more energetic and more able to be the mom I need to be for my kids and I feel like I'm better for my husband.
    You have done a fantastic job and shouldn't be discouraged.

I have some advice about the body image issues. Before you lose that next 20lbs, spend some time at the weight you are at now. Go maintenance for awhile until you can convince yourself that you can stay this thin. I think for a lot of people it is the fear of regaining the weight that keeps our minds from grasping the new look. Just a suggestion.

That does make sense, I'm sure if I can show myself that it's possible to maintain this, I might feel better. I think also it has to do with I'm so use to seeing my body at the photo of 205 that, that is who I see in the mirror. From the face in the mirror I see the leanness but from the breast down I see that fat girl. What's even more confusing is, I use to see a thinner girl then the one in that photo when I was at my biggest, I didn't realize I was that big till I stepped on the scale at my first OBGYN appt. at my pregnancy with my daughter. I had a eating disorder of eating because I didn't think I was as big as I was and thought I could and be ok. I guess that's how to put that. That photo (the first one) was a huge wake up call to me. I see changes in photo's it's just in my reflection. I think I'll take this advice. Thanks :)
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great job u look amazing keep up the good work!!!
  • coffeegirl1998
    coffeegirl1998 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You totally look like your own daughter (looking at the before and after)! Way to go!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK! LOOK BEAUTIFUL....PURE INSPIRATION! THANK YOU FOR SHARING
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Fabulous and sooooo inspiring!!
  • talaysia3
    talaysia3 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! I am so glad that you put pictures up, it does wonders for people like me who are just beginning. It helps to let me know that I can do this and the hard work will be well worth it. You are very inspiring.
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    You should feel EXTREMELY proud of yourself!! You look amazing and have done an amazing job! Always seeing myself as "fat" is a fear I have as well......but posting your pics was a great idea. Congrats on a job well done....keep up the good work!!!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Keep up the fantastic work. ^_^
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Options
    You're an amazing inspiration...beautiful! Congratulations on your new lifestyle!
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    wow!! :noway:

That is an amazing difference, you should be really proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Lift your head up. Walk with the confidence of knowing you are a different person. You have made a change that others envy.

Reach that goal and show the world your new SWAG!!

Congratulations!!
  • gummibear2
    Options
    you have done awesome!!! Gives me encouragement to reach my goal!! You go girl!!!!
  • m2nc
    m2nc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    well done!! You must feel so good and have so much more life in you!! Great journey and I do agree it is a great way to go.. no diet fads.. eat regular foods but eat healthy so when you are done losing it is easier to maintain! No drastic life change as you have been doing it all along! WEll done!!!
  • lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!!! What an inspiration! Congrats on the weight loss, and you look FABULOUS!!!
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You look SO much younger! What an inspiration you are! :flowerforyou:
  • m2nc
    m2nc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! I am so glad that you put pictures up, it does wonders for people like me who are just beginning. It helps to let me know that I can do this and the hard work will be well worth it. You are very inspiring.

I agree with you.. it is great to see such inspiring life stories.. real ones.. especially when we are just beginning! Good luck to you too!!
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look Incredible and are very inspiring! I know it's been a long, difficult journey, but the pay off is amazing. Way to go!!
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for the awesome inspiration.
  • elenanelis
    Options
    WOW!!!! WHat an amazing transformation! Ths is totally inspiring and motivationg me to continue! Thank you so much for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!