Replies

• sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Love them both!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I like them both, I think both are attractive. I have to say Team Peeta though.
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Gale, for sure.
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Gale. I liked Peeta better in the books, he was portrayed as a little too wimpy for me in the movie.
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Mild, potentially confusing spoilers if you haven't read the books...Won't ruin the present movie but...

Well I found the struggle between the two similar to the conflicts with the two governments (spoiler if you haven't read the books)...messy, no clear favorite, both flawed.

I think Peeta gets points for fighting for her. Gale had plenty of opportunity to speak up and declare his feelings. But he blew it. Not sure I like the casting of Peeta. Maybe they deliberately made Gale hotter to drum up the sympathy for him because, frankly, he gets what he deserves.
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I love the real life Peeta! Even though I am almost old enough to be his mother. He is so cute!
  • princesspeach577
    princesspeach577 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Team Gale! It seems like everyone I talk to is team Peeta, lol. I think Gale and Katniss are a much better match, and I just like Gale better in general.
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    What teen movie are we talking about?
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    What teen movie are we talking about?

The Hunger Games!
    And I am not a teen I am 32 and think it's wonderful!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I can't decide.

Geeze, this is like the Twix vs. Kit Kat thread.
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    I want to be on Team Katniss if at all possible.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    :tongue: Team Snow
  • Daydreams406
    Daydreams406 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, I am reading Mockingjay right now. Just started really so not that far into it. I am torn really. I like them both! But bookwise I am leaning towards Peeta.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Team Peeta for sure. Just can't like a dude with a girls name.
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Mmm...Peeta...just Peeta.

And, can I say that personally I'm all oogly googly over Josh Hutcherson who played Peeta in the movie.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Since my name IS Gale, I am contractually obligated to be team Gale.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Gale is actually the masculine spelling of Gail or Gayle...... My parents didnt know that until it was too late...........
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Gale is actually the masculine spelling of Gail or Gayle...... My parents didnt know that until it was too late...........
    That is my mom's name too. Same spelling. Which is why I cannont be on any other team than Peeta's. lol
  • mrsmangomum
    Options
    SERIES SPOILER ALERT - don't read if you don't wanna know
    Team Gale! It seems like everyone I talk to is team Peeta, lol. I think Gale and Katniss are a much better match, and I just like Gale better in general.

I totally agree. When I finished the series I was kind of disappointed and told my husband she didn't end up with who I wanted her to. He hadn't read the books yet, so I didn't tell him who. So the whole time he thought she ended up with Gale because he wanted her to end up with Peeta. :laugh:
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    Based soley on the book, So far I'm half way into Catching Fire, but my heart completely goes out to Peeta... Team Peeta!