Jillian Michaels Body Revolution success!

Options
I am in the middle of just week 6 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and I have had such great results so far. I have lost 8 pounds so far and went from a size 17/18 jeans to a 14/15! I went clothes shopping the other day and some large tops were too large for me and I usually wear extra large! I've been blogging about my journey http://jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.blogspot.com/ blogging has really help me stay accountable and keep going when I have felt like quitting. Ordinarily I would have stopped by now. I couldn't even complete the 30 day shred because I lost motivation. Not with Body Revolution. I just don't get bored with it and writing about it every day makes me want to keep going!

Replies

• afrench799
    afrench799 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome keep up the great work!!! Im doing JMBR also im only on week 2 but im noticing changes as well =)
  • court122383
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 3/4, and (including the kickstart week) I've lost 16.5 pounds! JMBR rocks!!!
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 3/4, and (including the kickstart week) I've lost 16.5 pounds! JMBR rocks!!!

Wow! That is amazing! Great job!
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    oh this is exciting to hear!! I just got mine in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to start it this weekend!! Not many peeps have tried it so i was wondering what people thought of it and if they have had success!! Sounds like it ladies...... keep it up and i will be right behind you.

Are you all following the meal plan too?
  • court122383
    Options
    I followed the kickstart meal plan to a "T"- and in the following weeks- I use alot of her recipes- and I'm doing "clean eating" but may substitute a few meals. I usually follow her breakfast, but I definitely follow the 250-400-150-400 calorie plan a day. When you're done with kickstart- you HAVE to try the frozen banana pops! I look forward to them everyday! haha :) Good luck!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    This is so wonderful to hear!!! I have had the System for a month...but I heart Jillian and wanted to do this workout 90 days before my MIA trip and knew if I broke it open I would try it....This is so Inspiring...seeing someone doing it and getting great results...I will definitely be reading your blog.....

Thanks for the Inspiration I am really ready to start Monday now!! CONGRATS to You Loss and continuation in the program...
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • KekeHighlyFavored
    Options
    That is great chica, let us know your end results too.
  • NYCGIRL928
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of JMBR and my muscles r definitely feeling different already :-)
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I think that will be next purchase. I did the 30 day shred and am in the middle of Ripped in 30 and I love them!
  • msbutterflystarr
    Options
    Follow my blog from a vegetarian's perspective. I'm not going to follow the meal plan only because there are not alot of options for me, but for those who don't eat meat or are looking to cut back, I will be documenting my daily meals and some recipes. Good luck everyone!

http://msbutterflystarr.blogspot.com/
  • lifeisahighway
    Options
    Follow my blog from a vegetarian's perspective. I'm not going to follow the meal plan only because there are not alot of options for me, but for those who don't eat meat or are looking to cut back, I will be documenting my daily meals and some recipes. Good luck everyone!

http://msbutterflystarr.blogspot.com/

Following you! I'm not following the meal plan either. I'm breastfeeding and need more calories but I am thinking about following it and just adding more meals. There is another member here who is following the program and the meal plan exactly and she is blogging about her journey as well. I hope she doesn't mind if I share the url, it is http://phatsoslim.blogspot.ca and she posts pictures of her meals and her blog is the BEST!
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great results! That is definitely motivating! Great job for sticking with it!!! I'm doing p90x, but not getting the weight loss I had hoped for. I have always loved Jillian Michaels so I'm considering Body Revolution now (after I finish p90x next week).

How long are the workouts each day?
  • mdamrow
    mdamrow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I was thinking about getting it, but I have so many other sets that I kind of felt guilty buying another one. I've been waiting to find it used on amazon, so I could justify the money.
  • lifeisahighway
    Options
    Great results! That is definitely motivating! Great job for sticking with it!!! I'm doing p90x, but not getting the weight loss I had hoped for. I have always loved Jillian Michaels so I'm considering Body Revolution now (after I finish p90x next week).

30 minutes! The cardio workou is about 26-27 and the other eorkouts are about 33 including cooldown.
  • 29SW
    29SW Posts: 6
    Options
    Awesome work everyone. I am on week 2 and loving the program, and the fact that it's only 26-33 mins a day works for me :). I usually work out in the gym for 1-1.5hrs and I get more of a workout from this program.
  • azbutterfly1324
    azbutterfly1324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

30 minutes! The cardio workou is about 26-27 and the other eorkouts are about 33 including cooldown.

THANK YOU! I just ordered it and that will be my next 90-day program. I'm hoping I can see some weight loss!!!
  • lifeisahighway
    Options

THANK YOU! I just ordered it and that will be my next 90-day program. I'm hoping I can see some weight loss!!!

Yay! That is so exciting!
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I just ordered that today! Thanks for posting!!
  • miller0438
    miller0438 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    what exactly is this?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!