My ticker is my new best friend...

Options
2»

Replies

• a_new_mii
    a_new_mii Posts: 53
    Options
    A lot of great advice, thank you for the inspiration. I have so much to lose, I really need to see that YES it can be done.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    A lot of great advice, thank you for the inspiration. I have so much to lose, I really need to see that YES it can be done.

I can be done! Go peek in the Black Team thread. we have at least 4 members how have lost 100 pounds or more..........just using these simple tools!! YOU CAN DO IT!!:flowerforyou:
  • lisamgould
    lisamgould Posts: 68
    Options
    Impressive!! We are so willing to give up so easily when we mess up or don't see the results immediately...I appreciated the comment...

QUOTE from SPYGUY: "#3: This one is tough for me to say because my loss has been pretty rapid. But you WILL slow down or even stop for periods of time. This can be a HUGE frustration for you. But think back to #1. This is a perminant change and you will reach your goal if you stick with it. I always tell myself "Whether or not I stick with this the time will pass either way. And even if I only lose 10 pounds in a year I have a choice...I can stick with it and be healthier happier and reach my goal somewhere down the road or I can give up and gaurentee I will NEVER get there."

We are so use to immediate gratification and getting things the easy way, However it is true the time is going to pass either way so we may a well work at getting what we want regarless of how long it takes we will only benefit from it in the long run and the gratification of knowing we made it happen will be ours alone!! That thought process can be applied to any obsticles or goals we want to attain in life.

Way to go!! Great job!!!
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    Wow that is so AWESOME!! You are such an inspiration to the rest of us!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Impressive!! We are so willing to give up so easily when we mess up or don't see the results immediately...I appreciated the comment...

QUOTE from SPYGUY: "#3: This one is tough for me to say because my loss has been pretty rapid. But you WILL slow down or even stop for periods of time. This can be a HUGE frustration for you. But think back to #1. This is a perminant change and you will reach your goal if you stick with it. I always tell myself "Whether or not I stick with this the time will pass either way. And even if I only lose 10 pounds in a year I have a choice...I can stick with it and be healthier happier and reach my goal somewhere down the road or I can give up and gaurentee I will NEVER get there."

We are so use to immediate gratification and getting things the easy way, However it is true the time is going to pass either way so we may a well work at getting what we want regarless of how long it takes we will only benefit from it in the long run and the gratification of knowing we made it happen will be ours alone!! That thought process can be applied to any obsticles or goals we want to attain in life.

Way to go!! Great job!!!

So true!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!