What can you now stomach eating that you once couldn't

Options
13»

Replies

• Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I have never really cared for celery. I really have liked most veggies but not celery. I didn't mind a bit in some soup or something but never would eat it raw. While it still isn't my fav it is a great base for stuff like peanut butter, dip, or hummus.
  • katara74
    katara74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt.
  • butterflync105
    butterflync105 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Green tea and avocados....
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Vegetables and fruit. I keep a plate full of sliced veggies and fruit on my desk and eat from it all day long at the office. Gone are those pesky cravings for unhealthy snacks, I'm so surprised!

Now THAT is a GREAT idea!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Yogurt. I forced myself to eat it because I was on a antibiotic and the doc told me eat it. I used to gag towards the end but I know it's good for me and it helps me eat less of other foods so I make sure I eat it pretty much daily. I don't think I can ever make myself eat cottage cheese. Yuck!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    This one sounds weird, but I use to hate peanut butter. I now crave it. It may just be that I know it is mostly off limits now.

I LOVE cottage cheese. I remember hating it as a kid.

I still do NOT like Greek yogurt.
  • Ittybitty22
    Ittybitty22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    salad
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    Mine was tuna. I would never touch it and couldn't get past the idea of it, but now I like it.

Mine is also tuna, I wouldn't dream of eating that as a kid and now I love it!!!

Mushrooms is my number two.
  • WatchMomRun
    Options
    Yogurt and Diet Soda
  • MisFitMom219
    MisFitMom219 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I think the funniest/most ironic is that I remember not liking vegetables...from peas, tomatoes, even corn --when I was younger....& now I am a vegetarian & LOVE ALL vegetables!!
  • AshleyChanel
    Options
    2 things: Avocado & Black Olives..now I can't get enough of em'.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    BRUSSELS SPROUTS! I never thought I'd be able to down these things. The smell. The taste. The texture. Gross.

But now I love them!
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    years back, yogurt used to make me gaggy....now I love yogurt! I eat regular yogurt or greek yogurt at least once a day! I love it now!
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Protein powder, now if I mix with almond milk, and add either PB2, or coconut oil, I love it...but I need to try to eat just the powder and water...
    And I still don't like raw celery...even with peanut butter, too stringy...
  • sapalee
    sapalee Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Oikos Greek Yogurt... At first it was just way too sweet and had a bit "too runny" of a textrure, but now I really like the vanilla brand and enjoy putting granola or fruit in it. Who knew?!!? ;)

Try Fage Plain, so thick and creamy and wonderful!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Beans and Squash. They would make me dry heave/puke anytime I would try to eat them. Now I can stomach them with no problem.