So here it goes...with pics

Options

Replies

• Munjoyhillgal
    Munjoyhillgal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great. The whole office was keeping track - that might be a bit much for me. I did tell one person at work, just to have a buddy at work who would occasionally nudge me if I was going totally out of control.
  • akloms
    akloms Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Excellent you look fantastic. I am on day 5 and very inspired! Sorry not photo still trying to upload
  • teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    you look great - congrats & thank you for sharing :) your story and pictures are wonderful motivation!
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Options
    wow girl - that is inspiring!! incredible!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! keep it up! thats so cool you know....
    to never know the "fat Jen" awesome :D
  • NewMeKP
    NewMeKP Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    awesome!! great job
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Great job!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Great job Jen ! Keep going, you are doing so wonderful !
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    look at you fishing for fitness
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well done!! I've lost 24lbs but I am so overweight that nobody has noticed yet... its my secret for now and with every pound that goes I feel stronger, better and happier!!
  • ktfunkhouser
    ktfunkhouser Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. That was really inspiring because I just started this program last week and I am 5" 7" and weigh 233 at my last weigh in so I am basically on the same journey. I just wanted to ask you couple of questions. First what did you focus on the most? I am trying to balance calories with sugars etc and am staying under my calorie count but still go over on some other categories. Does the program still work even if you are still working on straightening out the other stuff? Also how long did it take you to loose this much?
  • NicoleG_86
    NicoleG_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thank you so much for posting this!
  • Megsun
    Megsun Posts: 3
    Options
    You look Awesome!! Thanks for the inspiration and I hope i soon put up my photo too!!
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow. I really am humbled by the response this post got. Thank you all for the wonderful words. I had mentioned that I read a blog that inspired this post so if anyone is interested in reading it, here it is:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/BruteSquad/view/inheritance-234689
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • chgn4me
    chgn4me Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    great job!!!
  • paxier
    paxier Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow!!! congratulations, you look AWESOME!!!
  • christinerush
    Options
    Well done! You look so good! How wonderful you must have felt when your bossed asked your number!
  • akloms
    akloms Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Excellent you look fantastic. I am on day 5 and very inspired! Sorry not photo still trying to upload
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!