Anyone from the UK?

Options

Replies

• AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    There are more of us Brits lurking than you might think :glasses: I'm in the Cotswolds, been on mfp nearly 3 weeks.
  • danatshape123
    Options
    I'm a Personal Trainer in Swindon Wilts. Add me for constant updates, info and free advice www.shape123.co.uk
  • cherylroyle
    Options
    Hello, !'m Cheryl from Manchester. I too was wondering if there was anyone from the UK out there. I'm 40 years old with 3 kids, i've been on MFP for 3 weeks and finding it really helpful, which surprised me. Lost six pounds so far with another 17 to go before I hit my first target, feels like a long way off! Please feel free to add me, it would be nice to have some MFP's.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Kate and reside in Southampton, Hampshire. (unfortunately).
    Add me if you like, though I can sometimes be a misery guts in my diary update bits, lol.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi from Yorkshire - feel free to add me
  • manda68
    manda68 Posts: 16
    Options
    hi im mandy and im from peterborough , and im always looking for friends to motivate me x
  • marylou1976
    marylou1976 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello from Essex!!
  • ding30180
    ding30180 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Englishman living in Atlanta, GA, USA.
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm from hampshire, feel free to add me xx
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Derbyshire :)
  • jaynegarrod
    jaynegarrod Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in UK - scarborough

Feel free to add me :-)
  • roshart
    roshart Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi I'm from Herts (near St. Albans). Feel free to add me (anyone!).. I'm also not great with will power. Can be great for a couple of weeks then go a bit off the rails - as I have done this weekend! But back on sensible eating tomorrow! Good Luck! :wink:
  • Awne
    Awne Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im from Durham =) x
  • jdbaker01
    jdbaker01 Posts: 44
    Options
    im from the wirral, near liverpool :)
  • reetpetite57
    reetpetite57 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi i'm Rita age 57 i live in hereford i too tried ww and slimming world but mfp seems to work for me best i like being able to scan thr food i'm eating i have to lose about 4 stone so i'm setting small goals for myself me user name is reetpetite57 add me x
  • mummy2munch
    mummy2munch Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I am Riddings in Derbyshire please add me if you want to! xxx
  • dcazll
    dcazll Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in n. ireland. Feel free to add me : )
  • iOS4s
    iOS4s Posts: 12
    Options
    I am from Cheshire (Warrington) and have been here for a couple of weeks and had my first weigh in yesterday and was pleased that in all the years I have been trying, it was just a case of cutting down.

I am becoming a little obsessed with it though. Before I buy anything, I always look at the calorie count where as before I just bought and ate.

Will add the people who dont mind being added. Anyone who wants to add me, just go ahead. The more the merrier.
  • lookinglasslass
    lookinglasslass Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from UK too, Manchester. Loving the site so far, really helpful!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Gateshead!