Anyone from the UK?

Options

Replies

• CarolMorris66
    Options
    I'd like some friends also. I'm from Hertfordshire. Feel free to add me also
  • chevvy53
    chevvy53 Posts: 44
    Options
    hi feel free to add me from the midlands !!
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    Jo from Kent :)
  • stevecpo
    stevecpo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone im in Bucks feel free to add me also :)
  • Nobbyfox
    Nobbyfox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ian from Dorset. Need some MFP friends and support. Please feel free to add me.
  • buttons235
    Options
    Hello :)

I'm from Herts, living part time in Sheffield as well for Uni. I am new to this site - joined Monday and would love to have some friends on here for support and to hear some success stories!! I'm looking to lose around 4-5 stone - seems a long way off yet! Need to keep motivated (and off the wine and choc!)

Hope everyone is well :)
  • PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm from Durham.

Feel free to add me anyone. You can never have too many friends!

Debbie
  • aeishah7
    aeishah7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from London! I not long ago had a baby so need to shift all those extra kilos plus the ones from a previous child! I joined slimming world before but it allowed me to eat far too much so cancelled my subscription and decided to use mfp instead and I'm having some success! Feel free to add me:)
  • rockinsue285
    rockinsue285 Posts: 180
    Options
    hi im sue from cardiff, south wales, love mfp and been here since feb, feel free to add me and hopefully we can help each other
  • emma_louise_23
    Options
    Im from uk anyone feel free to add me :)
  • syphor
    syphor Posts: 17
    Options
    I am from Bolton :)

Feel free to add!
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Anglesey, N.Wales :)
  • goldengirl28
    goldengirl28 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm from hudderfield (Near Leeds)

please add me, as it would be good to see some diaries with english foods that i can relate to (and buy here)

good luck with all your WL journeys :)
  • chubbster17
    chubbster17 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi, my name is Isabelle, I'm from Devon and I'm 19, and a part time student. Feel free to add me :)
  • wayne46uk
    wayne46uk Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi all, South east kent here, been on for 8 weeks now and it seems fun. apparently it's not a competition or at least its not when i lose more in a week than my wife does!!
    Add me if u like, but i do come with a healthy dose of sarcasm so dont say you weren't warned!
  • E_K71
    E_K71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Just joined yesterday, and loving mfp so far.
    41 yrold from Ayrshire , feel free to add me.
    The more support, tips and friends the better :tongue:
  • Maudsey
    Maudsey Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello, I'm Maudsey. I live in Dorset and I have been using this site for about a week or 2. It is amazing and actually motivates me-which is actually amazing, as I hate dieting and exercising ;o) I have lost 3lbs and I am very happy about that! I find that seeing my calories in balck and white, makes me accountable. I can't believe how many calories I was stuffing into my mouth, without realising. I used to have a huge salad at night, even if I wasn't too hungry, as it was healthy. Now I do the same but, leave out something else during the day. I also like the way, that I eat what I want ie: a frozen milky bar-and I can still be within my calories. I'm all about the treats :oD
    Please add me if you would like to.
  • pablohaynes
    pablohaynes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Anne

my name is Paul and i am 55 i too have have been on all the different diets Atkins weight watchers etc. i have been doing this for 1 month and have lost 14lb and i have to say it has been so easy! If you have an iphone you can scan food when your out and about or at work. I was shocked at just how many calories i was consuming. I have regained control of my weight and intent to lose another 3 stone. But more importantly i need to stay at my goal weight and i believe this app will keep me there.

What have you got to lose its free!

Regards

Paul
  • Spence_
    Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am - feel free to add :)
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Leeds UK been on MFP over a year now, (10 days on diary due to ill health lol)

Anyone feel free to add me. x

5825327.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter