Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    A preggo Tami + 90 degrees this Summer will = NAKED OFTEN!! :laugh: :laugh:
    [/quote

90 degrees, pg or not equals AIR CONDITIONING.....with clothes....:wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welp, Max completely ignored a comment about me being naked and preggo.

Cze is right..he is NOT my dream man! On top of the fact he has banned me from Texas!! :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    Welp, Max completely ignored a comment about me being naked and preggo.

Cze is right..he is NOT my dream man! On top of the fact he has banned me from Texas!! :grumble:

How you doin? th_flirt.gif
    I'm doing well thanks. You??
  • TamTastic
    See ya!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    bye!
  • kimber607
    good-night all
    tomorrow how about we try to go one entire day w/ out using the work naked?
    think we can do it?
    :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    good-night all
    think we can do it?
    Of course!! :bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    good-night all
    think we can do it?

I doubt that can happen, Cowboy Max will just make that the topic of what he wants to discuss in some way.
  • kimber607
    good-night all
    think we can do it?

I doubt that can happen, Cowboy Max will just make that the topic of what he wants to discuss in some way.

I think we can out smart Max.....he's a chilli eaten Texan
  • kimber607
    All I have to say is that you are all wimps for sleeping late
    :mad:

I'm actually pretty jealous....the kids are already dressed for school and fed, and I hit the treadmill
    I'm off to take a fully clothed shower.....:wink: (I'm not going to say it!)
  • TamTastic
    Oh, I'm awake. I rarely sleep much past 7:00. Getting to the gym by 8:30. Working out and drive home. It's a cruddy, rainy day!! AGAIN!:grumble:

I want to get out and back! J.T. can play in the daycare for an hour, which will be fun for him!

I should be back by about 9:45 my time! :wink: Don't miss me TOO much!! :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    This is how things look right at my exit on I-95 right now. At 7:44 in the morning,. Imagine it in an hour or so!! :explode: The Southbound, heading towards NYC is on the Right!

cam00045.jpg
  • czewwhat
    It is a cruddy day here too, I can't sleep, my son got into an accident and I have been up since 3am.
  • kimber607
    It is a cruddy day here too, I can't sleep, my son got into an accident and I have been up since 3am.

Oh no, I'm sorry......is he OK??
  • czewwhat

yes, wrecked truck. he was the safe ride home for his stupid drunk friend, rounded a corner of a freshly oiled street, to find kids in the middle of the road at 2:30 in the morning! jammed on brakes slid into the utility box on side of road! Everyone is safe but getting woke up to "mom I wrecked my truck" just sucks!
  • kimber607

yes, wrecked truck. he was the safe ride home for his stupid drunk friend, rounded a corner of a freshly oiled street, to find kids in the middle of the road at 2:30 in the morning! jammed on brakes slid into the utility box on side of road! Everyone is safe but getting woke up to "mom I wrecked my truck" just sucks!

Ugh, that stinks
    Well, thank god everyone was OK.....hope those dumb kids learned a lesson..it could have turned out very differently!
  • czewwhat
    High school graduation gives them the right to be dumb! And where were their parents! 2:30 in the morning! Idiots!
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    Goodmorning ladies!
    NAKEDDDDDD!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bearma, sorry your son wrecked his truck, that sucks! Glad his ok tho!
    As far as the weather goes, its finally gonna be sunny. but should be hot as hell!
  • czewwhat
    Goodmorning ladies!
    NAKEDDDDDD!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bearma, sorry your son wrecked his truck, that sucks! Glad his ok tho!
    As far as the weather goes, its finally gonna be sunny. but should be hot as hell!

ohhh Grace, so you have decided to wreck kimber and Tam's diabolical plot? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    I'm sorry, I'm like a kid, when someone says "no" I can't help myself!:laugh: