Thread about Something - Part 38

Replies

• GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    ooooohhhh Drinking in Public?

There are "drinking in public" laws? :ohwell: :embarassed:

I dont think they have those here :smokin: I mean my fiance have gone out to walk the dog and both of us drinking a beer. We waved at a sheriff as he drove by...so I would say no :bigsmile: :laugh:

Ohio we have public intoxication but they're not gonna bug you if you're just walking home...unless you're stumbling all over, causing a seen, acting crazy drunk, or naked :embarassed: :laugh: or something like that. You'd have to draw attention to yourself and really catch their attention.

They do have a Drinking in Public law here. I don't know what they consider public, because a resturant is public! :laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member

I dont think they have those here :smokin: I mean my fiance have gone out to walk the dog and both of us drinking a beer. We waved at a sheriff as he drove by...so I would say no :bigsmile: :laugh:

Ohio we have public intoxication but they're not gonna bug you if you're just walking home...unless you're stumbling all over, causing a seen, acting crazy drunk, or naked :embarassed: :laugh: or something like that. You'd have to draw attention to yourself and really catch their attention.

In Ca. it is Drunk in public, they will arrest you for sleeping in a park if they think you are drunk! and hold you for 24 hours!

WOW..here in Jersey I was caught drinking Boones in the park a few times (under age) and all the cops made us do was get lost and toss it in the Hudson River :laugh:
    Things may be different now
  • GraceKelly

They do have a Drinking in Public law here. I don't know what they consider public, because a resturant is public! :laugh:

We have Public Drunkenness. Open Container, and DTP by intoxication. Thats all I can thing of at the moment!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715

There is a big Drunk driving push here, so if you are drunk, they assume you will drive while intoxicated. It is illegal to put the keys in your ignition even if you are not in the car, if you are drunk! I know a guy that got a DUI while washing his car listening to its stereo, because the keys were in it. it is called intent to drive!
  • GraceKelly
    well aint that some crap!
  • czewwhat

yep drinking beer washing car and taken to jail! 4500 bucks for a lawyer and 1800 bucks fine!
  • kimber607

That really is CRAP
    a DUI for washing your car and enjoying some beer
    What state is this? I better stay outta there....I understand drunk driving is NO joke and is it awesome they are cracking down on it, but I think they took it a smidge too far?
  • czewwhat

That really is CRAP
    What state is this? I better stay outta there....I understand drunk driving is NO joke and is it awesome they are cracking down on it, but I think they took it a smidge too far?

California. if the keys are in the ignition, to listen to radio or charge cell phone or anything, and you are drunk it is called intent to drive! you get popped for a DUI. You know those trick cars with the tv or sound system in them too bad, no party at the park for you!
  • kimber607

That really is CRAP

California. if the keys are in the ignition, to listen to radio or charge cell phone or anything, and you are drunk it is called intent to drive! you get popped for a DUI. You know those trick cars with the tv or sound system in them too bad, no party at the park for you!

Lucky I never lived in CA..I may have had a rap sheet by now
  • czewwhat

That really is CRAP

Lucky I never lived in CA..I may have had a rap sheet by now

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    I'm drunk right now. :devil:
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member

I wish I were :ohwell:
  • GraceKelly

hmpfh! :angry:
  • kimber607

I wish I were :ohwell:

Me 3
    getting an early start to the weekend?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    You are so mean!! :sad: :sad:
  • czewwhat

So send us a pic of max!
  • kimber607

So send us a pic of max!

Good idea...good idea *rubbing hands together*
    Now that u are toasted, spill the details....
  • czewwhat

So send us a pic of max!

I am willing to bet he is a troll!
  • kimber607

So send us a pic of max!

Oh I have no doubt that's true....pointy ears and hairy eyebrows...
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member

So send us a pic of max!

No actually he is very handsome :love: