Beautiful Blue Team WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA this week, work has been :explode: frustrating to say the least.

I wore my new skinny pants (size16) to work last week and no one noticed and i thought maybe they had too much going on or whatever. Wore them again today and still no comments. I know i shouldn't care and to just know that i am in them, but for some darn reason it is really ticking me off, that no one noticed.

I had better make that 50 pounds lost this week or i am going to be upset. I am off of work this week starting Wednesday and I plan to work out twice each day. Once in the morning and once at night. I had better break through this slump i have going on this week.

No one noticed you lost 50 lbs? Geez, I notice EVERYONE, even if it's 10. Probably cause I'm obsessed, I always know how people look, what they eat, etc. But, I always make sure I let them know and tell them WTG! If people haven't said anything, it's cause they're jealous. Plain and simple. Good for you, and keep on going.:drinker:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    GUESS WHAT - I am doing the happy dance.....I finished week5 day 3 of C25K - that's jogging 2 miles straight - no breaks - it suggests 2 miles or 20 minutes - well my two miles took me 29 minutes but I DID IT!!! I am on cloud 9!

Congrats on the 2 mile marker!!! :happy:
    I was able to do this on Sunday and felt amazing afterwards. My dad was coaching me along the last 1/4 mile. "Take long strides...Take deep breathes...kick your feet out...push you are almost there!!" I have never seen my dad like that but it was so encouraging and when I finished he was so proud of me! I love my family!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Well I calculated it out and I jogged 4.1 miles per hour.....:laugh: :laugh: slow and steady! It'll get faster in time....

Rach - :drinker: to a happier you!

jacq-that's awesome that your dad was out there - I was on my own during my lunch hour....i was my own cheerleader.

SANIFREY _ WHERE ARE YOU????

Kathy-hope your daughter is feeling better - that stinks to be sick :sick: ....and now again

chickadee-don't let yourself be too low on calories - I learned that the hard way

Jess - so glad you got a workout in

alapointe - it's crazy that no one notices but I have to say I am in my own world most of the time too tied up in my own thoughts to notice great things about people.....enjoy those 16s and wear them proudly
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Officially made it 31 days without a soda! Realized that soda's were cutting back on my water intake....if I don't drink one or two a day I was always at least at my 8/day - when I drink 1 or two-it lessened my water intake....great lesson to myself.

Great job on no soda for 30days. I can do that and then i loose focus and break down. WTG :drinker:

day 32.....I may have one today - I just wanted to make a point to my kids and hubby that it's no big deal....:glasses: ...don't need soda....they all had one yesterday....it was my son's birthday so as a Gag gift, I wrapped a pepsi for him....I guess I shouldn't have enabled our bad habits but it was funny....
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hello lovelies!!! :flowerforyou:

Having a pretty good day today, but I'm behind in my classes. Eek! I gotta get my butt in gear!
  • Laura817
    Laura817 Posts: 29
    Options
    I want to join the blue team lol:heart:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I want to join the blue team lol:heart:

Anything for you! :laugh: Message me your start weight girlie! We weigh in on Wednesdays.
  • Laura817
    Laura817 Posts: 29
    Options
    Do I just tell you on here or do I need to send something? I am confused lol
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love you blue's even if no one notices at work i know i am loosing and wearing smaller clothes. Can't wait for those 14's to fit.:wink:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Do I just tell you on here or do I need to send something? I am confused lol

You can either post it here or you can click on my name and then send me a message. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    welcome laura817
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I'm here today but this week is TOM and I can tell a difference. Good news is I'm not craving anything but I have noticed that I'm more hungry. I'm going to workout later today I'm feeling pretty good today. :drinker:

Everyone is looking great today. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • hmo4
    Options
    Welcome! You picked a great Team-we're awesome! Get on the exercise, water drinking, and clean eating wagon with us!

We need a challenge-how about eating more veggies? That's my downfall for sure. :grumble: Let's say you have to post daily or when you can, how many veggie/fruit servings you have eaten. Anyone in?:huh:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Welcome! You picked a great Team-we're awesome! Get on the exercise, water drinking, and clean eating wagon with us!

We need a challenge-how about eating more veggies? That's my downfall for sure. :grumble: Let's say you have to post daily or when you can, how many veggie/fruit servings you have eaten. Anyone in?:huh:

I'm in! I've been good with veggies lately but haven't been eating any fruits at all. Maybe I need to start doing smoothies in the morning again.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I'm in .....

my only question would be what amount count as a serving - like at lunch I had mushrooms and onions on my sandwich about 1/4 cup - does that count?

5 tablespoons of homemade salsa

small cucumber

breakfast was strawberry banana pancakes

so would that count as 4 servings so far??
  • hmo4
    Options
    May be 3? I'm not too sure about quatity is considered a serving. I've only had 2 fruit. Veggies just turn me off...:frown:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I am not a huge veggie fan either...

afternoon snack - 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries with a dollop of fat free cool whip on top

supper will have brussel sprouts and applesauce with my pork chop

so about 6 servings for me today - WOW - that's pretty good!

Everyone eat your veggies so we all grow up to be strong boys and girls
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Hey! :flowerforyou: Haven't posted in a while. And, I've only read the last page of posts so far, so... I'd like to join the veggie challenge. :smile:

I haven't been doing too well. Between the pregnancy scare and prepping to move out of my bf's place in July... I've just been stressed. :ohwell: Turns out all the soreness and pain I had (when I thought I was prego) has intensified. I had a really bad weekend. Talked to my doc about it, took another pregnancy test, had blood sent off to the lab and am going for an ultrasound tomorrow. They think it may be a hernia. Boo. Why does something always happen when I'm going on the right track?!

I haven't really had a lot of energy and only worked out for 15 minutes on the bike yesterday. I plan on doing more this evening because we went for Chinese last night and I had way too much. :sick: I've been so freakin' hungry, though. I think maybe I'm not getting enough protein, because I am definitely getting enough fiber!

How do you guys get your protein in?
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Leigh - i hope you feel better...just take baby steps....15 minutes is 15 minutes more than you would have done if you did nothing right? right!

My most common protein - chicken, almonds, shrimp, yogurt, peanut butter, eggs, sandwich meats, turkey bacon,

You could try a protein shake once a day if you're low...maybe with breakfast or morning snack...I find if I'll eat breakfast, I am not as hungry at the end of the day...
  • RachVR6
    Options
    How do you guys get your protein in?

Glad to see you back!! I usually have chicken everyday because its easy. Other than that I try to do eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast. That usually gets me plenty of protein. If I need more, I have hard boiled eggs on hand and I just eat the white, and pitch the yolk. The white is only 20 calories or something like that. :flowerforyou: