Any 5 ft 3-5 ft 4 ladies?

Options

Replies

• kimanne4
    kimanne4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and started out at 249. Current weight is 245..only two weeks in. Goal weight is 140!

You can add me if you'd like:)
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    5'4''

SW: 275 (ish)

MFP SW: 204

CW: 147.4

GW: 110 (subject to change depending on how I feel as I get there)
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    5'3" (and a 1/4 lol)

Started at 228 in Jan on my own
    Started MFP at 215
    Currently 207
    Goal 135

Feel free to add me, still a lil new here, and we can never have too much support!
  • kprangernix07
    kprangernix07 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    YEA SHORT STACKS!

SW: 170
    CW: 160
    EW: 135 -- or until I look great in my little black dress!

Please feel free to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • mapsie
    mapsie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Right around 5'4"!

HW: 216
    SW on MFP: about 185
    CW: 150
    GW: 135

Feel free to add me! I love having ladies right around my height as inspiration
  • carmib9
    carmib9 Posts: 1
    Options
    5'4
    SW: 135
    GW: 120
  • Broken420
    Broken420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya!

5'3"
    Short Term Goal: 175
    Long Term Goal: 140ish
  • armywifeandmom
    armywifeandmom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4
    Start 188
    Current 178
    Goal : Would love to be 120 again (my weight 5 yrs ago) but I'll settle for 140 :)
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Laughing with you at
    "I'm 5 ft 4 and about 3 months ago I weighed 168lbs. I'm now down to 151lbs and recently joined MFP. My goal weight is 140lbs and just this morning got into a staredown with the Cheeze-it snack mix. After some careful deliberation I managed to back away, slowly I might add, but I did back away. Decided to go shopping and now I feel much better : ) lol"
    Know that feeling! Glad you were able to back away. (Although an occasional treat is fine, I think, it's better when you feel like you made the choice and you feel in control.) Great job!
  • MGDerner
    MGDerner Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a little short for this board, but 5'2" and I just started MFP at 138. Goal is 120 for now, but looking good in my old clothes works too! Feel free to friend me, I could use some more inspiration/support! :smile:
  • israelcox50
    Options
    Hello, My name is Israel and I just started the MFP and love it already! I am 5'3" and weighed in at 198lbs. Now I weigh 193lbs. This is program is working for me and I never liked counting calories or anything else for that matter. But I am excited about the results I'm seeing on the scale these days. My goal is to get to 130lbs.
  • LilRedPitViper
    Options
    Hello to my fellow short ladies! :)

5'4"
    SW: 197
    Weight When I Started MFP: 183.6
    CW: 175.4
    GW: 150 (to start with - I'll reassess once I reach that.)

Feel free to add me - I love to give and receive feedback!
  • Lazgrant497
    Options
    Im 5'3
    SW:158
    GW:110-120

Feel free to add me :-)
  • israelcox50
    Options
    Great! Well I'm just getting started too and wish you all the best at your weight loss journey. I weighed in at 198lbs and now I weigh 193lbs. I am excited because I have a new outlook on the way I see food. :smile: :smile: Keep going girl and stay true for YOU!
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    5'3
    SW- 160
    GW- 130-135
    CW 157
  • yellllla
    yellllla Posts: 1
    Options
    im 5'3 1/2
    & i just started. iweigh 178 pounds.
  • israelcox50
    Options
    Hi. I am 5'3" and weighed in at 198lbs and now weigh 193lbs. My goal is to be at 130lbs. Its so nice setting goals and know that you can and will achieve them!:smile: Just stay focused on the greater prize and try and stay away from negetive people too. Also take notice of what promps you to eat something outside of your plan. Then you can take control over it.:happy:
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5"

SW: 124
    CW: 119
    GW: 108

GW is subject to change...I want to be strong and fit, so my "final" weight is a little higher than my original plan, that's ok with me. My low weight when I married in 2006 was 104. I currently plan to be strong enough to complete a tough mudder in October, and figure that the training will get me to the shape (physically and otherwise) that I want to be in. I'm not here specifically to lose weight (though it started that way.) Please feel free to add me!
  • vanessaleigh818
    Options
    5 ft 4

Start: 282
    Current: 279
    Goal: 170
  • israelcox50
    Options
    I too just joined and I love it! Weighed in at 198lbs and now weigh 193lbs. We can do it! We will do it. We are doing it! I'll keep you motivated and we can share some food items that help us too. I have been walking 5 miles a day. I'm on the 1200 calorie plan. Its working for me. MFP makes it sooooooooo much easier for me to count calories because I never used to like counting calories before. And I always thought that calorie counting did not work but I was wrong, so wrong. Well keep up the good work and stay on it. Trust me, nothing is a waist when effort is put into it.:wink: