Options

Replies

• madiseanderson
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, but I am determined
  • Coach74sb
    Coach74sb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I turn 60 in May and my goal is to flee from my overweight BMI and embrace a healthy, normal weight for my size. So far I have lost 17 since January 1 and have 38 more to go.
  • shutterbugteresa
    Options
    58 and need to lose 50...That would put me @ 148 and I AM 5'9
  • joy31021
    joy31021 Posts: 216
    Options
    Hi
  • shutterbugteresa
    Options
    Go to groups and start one, then come back here and give us the link-
  • honestyp
    honestyp Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am soon to be 58 and would like to lose 50 pounds. I had always been under weight until about 8 years ago when I moved from a big city to my smaller home town and find I am no as active as I had been before. I seem to think I can still eat like I used to , and NOT execise- as I used to could eat anything and no gain weight. I look in the mirror and do no recognize myself. I quit smoking two years ago in October and that has added to the weight gain. So I am hoping that this will help me stay on track.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Been there and was successful, have b een on maintainence since Aug/Sep 11. Feel free to friend me. I am 61 and lost 70 lbs using this wonder tool. MFP is my fountain of youth!!
  • rookmb
    rookmb Posts: 84
    Options
    Hi there....
    I'll be 57 this year and almost half way to my goal weight. If any of you would like to add me, please do.
    I'm doing this one day at a time and MFP has given me the tools to change my lifestyle. :)
  • joy31021
    Options
    OMG you need us hugging you. Please join:love:
  • parisch1930
    Options
    Hello,
    I am 61 years old had the same goal of losing 50 plus pounds. My daughter got me on a 24-day weight loss challenge. These products put my life back on trackand lost at total of 10 pounds and went down one dress size. My energy level had inceased and continues. The best part is how other has taken notice in my recent weight loss. The products have been a wonderful addition to my life. My daughter also did the challenge she lost 12 pounds. We both felt amazing! and could not believe the results. People have been calling and asking "What are you doing?"

Now I am sharing with everyone about what this challenge has done for me and what it can do for them.

parisch1930
  • joy31021
    Options
    Ya
  • joy31021
    Options
    who am i missing? Started a new group. Let's talk in the am.
  • Reddak98
    Reddak98 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sixty years old and need to more than 50. More like 90.
  • mrsbennie
    Options
    I am Jennifer. I am also 55 and need to lose about 40 pounds. I am here for ya!
  • territhayer
    Options
    Hello I am 55 and have lost 34 pounds,now just trying to keep it off and eat healthy. Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • amibeachcomber
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. I really appreciate it. Good luck to you, too. :smile:
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Carol, I am 55 years old, I have lost 27 lbs since the beginning of January and have 60 to go! Would love to join this group!
  • amibeachcomber
    Options
    Very sorry to hear about your daughter's injury, jhansonfan I hope the surgeries are successful and recovery is swift. Thank you for your support. Stress is a major factor in my life and the number one reason for my weight issues. I worry about everything. My mother was the same. Mindless grazing is my method of coping and I need to find another way.
  • dottheyes30
    dottheyes30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good going on the weight loss, that is really great. I just started last week and I am so happy I lost 6 1/2
    lbs. Keep up the great work and I have added you as a friend.

Dot
  • dottheyes30
    dottheyes30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I was wondering about what I was going to do when I lost the weight because I don't want to put
    it back on. Glad there is a maintence plan.