who else loves to shag?

Options
Jacwhite22
Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
Is there anyone else here who enjoys shagging? My wife and I used to compete in college but have since gotten out of it for a while......since the kids came there is just not as much time for shagging. We went out to a club tonight and got to shag and had a great time......we are also guest shag instructors at a party in august....looking forward to that.

Replies

• BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    cheers
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    Initially, I was like "Errr, of course :tongue: " Then I reached the part about the club and the instructor... :huh: Then I decided to look up alternative meanings of the term "shag" .

Swing dancing?
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    ...............................................................i had to google what you were talking about because shag has a WHOLE different meaning to me................... which makes your posting a lot different haha.

so as for your shag, no, i don't. but i sure do love to do my shag.

shall we, shag now, or shag later?
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I had to google it. It def wasn't what my mind thought it was when I first saw "shag"! :laugh:
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Douche bag says what.......???

LOL You've watched too much Austin Powers.

Shag Dancing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0usNTJmwK-M

Learn to Shag Dance
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBTxhdmfZUM
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love to shag.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    There's another meaning for shag? :noway:
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Damn...so disappointed *puts popcorn back in cabinet*:laugh:
  • Feathil
    Feathil Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Was the double-entendre intentional? Because, before you say anything like it, shaking your fanny is totally different here.

..Now to wash my mouth out with soap and water..
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Assuming you're talking about dancing, yes it's a blast! In high school I went every single weekend. Now in college I don't have as much time and I rarely go, but I miss it sometimes!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

Are you trying to be a troll our do you have no idea what I am talking about?

Yeah, I'm the troller.....let me google, wiki, & bing every alternative meaning of the word shag.......troll on troll master.....
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Yeah baby -
    Groovy "Let's Shag!"........I didn't know there were competitions for it.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Are you trying to be a troll our do you have no idea what I am talking about?

Yeah, I'm the troller.....let me google, wiki, & bing every alternative meaning of the word shag.......troll on troll master.....

I guess context and reading comprehension are out of the question......It is a form of swing dance. My wife and I used to be on the national team for a couple years.....
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Haha.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    That is a great accomplishment....congratulations. I apologize.....I didn't realize I was insulting greatness. Shag on with your supertalented self. Congrats for marrying a GREAT shagger...

disclaimer: I did not start this thread. It's Saturday, I've had a few drinks and this is the internet.
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone else here who enjoys shagging? My wife and I used to compete in college but have since gotten out of it for a while......since the kids came there is just not as much time for shagging. We went out to a club tonight and got to shag and had a great time......we are also guest shag instructors at a party in august....looking forward to that.

What hold on... you use to instruct a class on shagging? Was this at your house.... sounds kinky lol
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    LOL at "since the kids there just hasn't been much time for shagging"!! I thought that's what all parents say.

I've never heard shagging used for anything other than sex and I use the term all the time myself. I was wondering what your shagging contests consisted of.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    apparently "shagging" has a whole other meaning that I was not aware of.:blushing:

Carry on.
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    LMFAO!!! Seriously ....did he not KNOW the true meaning of shagging....LMFAO!!!!
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options

What hold on... you use to instruct a class on shagging? Was this at your house.... sounds kinky lol
    Can I go to that class too...why don't I ever get invited to the GOOD parties...DAMN