who else loves to shag?

Options
13»

Replies

• nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    If I had known I wouldn't have bothered to look at this post...lol...totally not what I or many others expected but kudos to you for starting an uproar in the mfp community....funny as hell....I'm still lmal!!!! Thanks for that!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    lmao I am sitting with my family pissing myself at this while they try and watch the green mile lol....
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    A movie came out when I was growing up called 'Shag' so I knew what you were talking about. :wink:

*Edit for spelling error.
    Hahaha, me too! Loved that movie!

i love that movie! i used to watch it all the time, one of my heavy rotation movies.. i might have to watch it today :)
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Swing? like into wife swappping? *just saying*-TyTy i'll take one for the team sure
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    ......we are also guest shag instructors at a party in august....

How do I get an invite to that party?
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Swing? like into wife swappping? *just saying*-TyTy i'll take one for the team sure
    I'm just sayin' DAMN! Sorry had to do it!
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    A movie came out when I was growing up called 'Shag' so I knew what you were talking about. :wink:

*Edit for spelling error.
    Hahaha, me too! Loved that movie!

i love that movie! i used to watch it all the time, one of my heavy rotation movies.. i might have to watch it today :)

I too love that movie. Alas I only have it on VHS and no VCR. They need to release it on bluray!:sad: