Half the woman I was

Options

Replies

• lainiegee
    lainiegee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Like emmab0902 words fail me! Well, almost! You look absolutely AMAZING! What an awesome achievement! Your life must be completely different now! Good luck with the rest of your (now extended :happy: ) life!
  • lparker311
    lparker311 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You have just given me motivation to continue this journey. Congratulations on your weight loss success and I wish you much more in the future.
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Amazing work you have done and I'm so glad that you feel great about yourself. That is the most important thing! I wish you the best of luck in the future and being able to keep the weight off!!
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Found myself flipping backwards and forwards between photos trying to find SOMETHING that was the same - couldn't even match up the smiles, you look SOOO much happier in the after shot.

Hope that EVERYTHING in your life is better than it was.

You look FANDABIDOZA!!!

The only thing that matches is the hairline! Well done on a fantastic achievement! Enjoy the great life that you've created for yourself. I'm in awe....
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspirational story. I sometimes doubt that I could ever be 'small'. You are living proof that I can and will be!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    W-O-W!!!!! You look amazing, congratulations on your determination to succeed.
  • kiwilass
    kiwilass Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Oh my God...I did the flick between the pics too......That is just fantastic. Well done you.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    wow! everyone should see this - what a motivation! you don't look the same person, i bet ppl who haven't seen you for a long time just walk right past you. congratulations on all your hard work, you look beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Oh my God! What a fantastic transformation! You look great! Congrats!
  • jumptothebeat
    jumptothebeat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's fabulous! You look fantastic!
  • xazazelx
    xazazelx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW! Well done :)
  • Hoosier_born
    Options
    Holy Crap on a Crapper Stick!

WOW

You are not recognizable, how do you feel! I am so inspired! (note needing this after the binge)
  • Sjvarley123
    Sjvarley123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    wow!! thankyou so much for sharing - an amazing transformation! couldnt believe it was the same person - you look so much happier and younger. Well done you!! a real inspiration:flowerforyou:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I need a kick up the *kitten* to get back on track. This helped! X
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    You look amazing! Can I ask how old you are? x

I will be 35 this year
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Thanks everyone. It has been an amazing 14 months! The hard work is yet to come though...keeping it off! Now I need my head to catch up with the body I have created!

Enjoy your journeys!
  • melonsss
    melonsss Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You look amazing and beautiful. Total transformation. Very inspiring. Enjoy !!!!!!
  • Pennythekat
    Options
    congratulations! You look absolutely amazing! Its mind blowing how you look like a completely different person now! I can only imagine the reactions you get from friends that haven't seen you in a while....
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! Good for you I am very happy to see such a wonderful accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!