Awesome job! You look great!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Friking AMAZING! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look really great, and you have such a pretty face too :)
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Awesome Job!! Congrats!
  • Roxsand
    Roxsand Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This gave me hope to keep going! So happy for you! :)
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,979 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I am in awe of your success. Thanks for the inspiration.

Congratulations!:drinker:
  • Roxsand
    Roxsand Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats to you! :)
  • susannahcooks
    susannahcooks Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'll be a half my size some day when my story is through. I gotta commend you though - you look terrific! And looking terrific in horizontal stripes to boot! Would love to hear how you did it!
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! Fantastic job!!! You look so much younger in the second pic too! Absolutely gorgeous, and you look so happy now!
  • onehotgirl
    onehotgirl Posts: 120
    Options
    great work fellow kiwi :flowerforyou: , you look a-m-a-z-i-n-g
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful result for your efforts - just shows what determination and focus can achieve. You look ... happy, healthy, fit, slim, amazing - well done.

Any specific thoughts on what helped (besides MFP wonderful MFP) and any hints for those of us still getting to our goals?

Thanks for sharing, and enjoy your success :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow !
  • tarnz68
    tarnz68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow - way to go - incredible transformation - congrats - very inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! What a transformation!!! You look amazing :):):) thanks so much for sharing! You are very, very inspiring to us all! :)
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 126
    Options
    WOW! Completely amazing! Congrats on the new you!!
  • TracyRFogleson
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! You have read that alot but there is not one other word out there to describe what I am seeing. I have been so inspired to get off my buns and get to work on dropping this weight. Though I fear I would never make it in the time you did I would love to say that i am half the woman I am now. Thank you for the inspiration, best of luck and hope that you keep up with MFP to let us all help support you through the journal of maintaining what you worked so hard to achieve.
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! WELL DONE!! Your efforts have really paid off -- you look at least ten years younger!!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone here ... WOW!!!

I'm smiling from ear to ear for you. :happy:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    you are amazing!
  • nickims4
    nickims4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and wow!!! It is so inspiring to hear you say that it was all worth it as well :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!