What Are Your Rewards for Reaching Your Goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    All my rewards are fitness related. I got myself new running shoes for losing 10 pounds. I'll get a HRM for the next 10 lost. Heavier weights for the 10 after that. And new workout clothes once I've lost 40 pounds.

Mine are too! Milestones = a new workout video or new workout shoes, etc

My healthy BMI = chopping off my hair for locks of love and getting a great new cut!
  • melissa7662
    melissa7662 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Pandora is one of my rewards also (I have 3 bracelets ready to be filled)

I love Pandora!! And they have some Awesome new beads coming out for spring..
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Good idea. My husband bought me a version of one on QVC with three beads but he forgot to buy the bracelet part. I just have 3 beads.

thats a great idea, well, maybe with the bracelet lol
  • phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    225lbs - pedicure
    212lbs - pedicure
    208lbs - pedicure
    200lbs - 2 pair of new jeans/birthday outfit (assuming I hit it before June 14)
    175lbs (ultimate goal) - shopping spree
  • lilCrummie
    lilCrummie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i didnt think of giveing myself a rewards great idea mate :)
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    On Friday I met my fitness goal (far before I thought) and my boyfriend took me out to reward myself. I got new sportsbras and a set of hand weights. lol And today I finally hit the 100's (199.8) and he wants to reward me again. Do whatever makes you feel good!
  • KathieSwenson
    Options
    My hubby agreed to take me on a trip to the beach. I live inland about 10 hours from the coast in Texas. I want to go to key west and stay in a bed and breakfast that opens onto the beach. But I told him Galveston will be okay as we'll if we cant do key west. I will also go bathing suit shopping and get me a bikini. Haven't worn one in 15 years because of my wait. The last one I had was given to me by a friend when she couldn't wear it anymore. I only wore it once. I can't wait!

However for mini goals I get to buy exercise equipment, clothes ect. Whatever I need at that time.
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Heaven. The ultimate reward for a life well lived! For I dont see this as temporary, but a lifestyle change. I "reward" myself consistently with new fitness gear to challenge and change things up.I wont quit striving to be the best ME possible! Inside and out! :)
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    1st goal - new hairstyle and color Done
    2nd Manicure and facial Done
    3rd Jewelry Done
    4th New clothes Done
    5th Look on Doctors face Done :bigsmile:

After that it was and still is personal satisfaction and maintenance.....and the fact that I went from a size 28 to a 10
  • sapalee
    sapalee Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Love seeing these, been looking for more ideas. I like to do to weekly or bi-weekly small measurable goals. I've gotten quite a few paperbacks, bought some athletic clothes. Would love a new pair of Lucky jeans.

I try not to do food rewards, we aren't dogs.
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Buy a ton of new clothes! At least 1 (expensive) new outfit from Nike, a BIKINI, and jeans out of the double digits. :)

My reward for 20 pounds lost will be a brand spanking new pair of running shoes!
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I also want to take pole dancing classes. Once a deal comes on Groupon again, it's mine!

I'm waiting for this day, too!

I reward myself for increments of weight loss- just hit 40 pounds and bought a mani/pedi/brow wax Groupon to celebrate. At 30 pounds it was an expensive dress for a work event, etc. I'm hoping I hit 50 right before the trip I've planned to Vegas so that I can use that as my excuse for going ;)
  • lynniesue42
    Options
    My Reward Is A Trip To Disneyland WIth My Family!!! =) I can't wait to experience Disneyland with my "goal weight"...I expect it will be a totally different experience, even though we have been many times before...this time will be different, I can feel it! =)
  • chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    When I reach my final goal, I'm taking a trip to Vegas, baby!
  • SaedElhadri
    Options
    First The Warrior Dash and then Tough Mudder.
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I bought a new suit at 100 lbs down...my ultimate goal (which I reached on 3/12/12) is to buy a jetski, but it will have to wait a little while! :)
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm...i think i`ll have to just set myself another goal...Life gets boring if you have nothing to aim for..

Or maybe i just lead a boring life...:laugh:
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    I bought a new suit at 100 lbs down...my ultimate goal (which I reached on 3/12/12) is to buy a jetski, but it will have to wait a little while! :)

And a great big pat on the back for you...A feat accomplished..:drinker:
  • Ddubs22
    Ddubs22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Pedicure for my first ten pounds, manicure in 2 more pounds at 2nd ten pounds. No idea what my ultimate reward will be!
    17402385.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Tthyme418
    Options
    This is awesome to hear how much you lost and how hard you worked...GREAT JOB!!!! This inspires me to try harder to lose...I've lost 19.4 lbs so far and have another 40 lbs to go to reach my goal...Thank you for working so hard...it truly is inspiring....