new to the site looking for friends

Options
13»

Replies

• BStew2012
    BStew2012 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Serena, I'm new as well, you are more than welcome to add me as a friend.

Barbara
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • gjsmommy
    gjsmommy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm not new here but newly motivated & have found that having friends on here only helps so feel free to add me & I hope to add many of you as well!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I'm 40 and from Ohio. moving back there next month (Wright-Patt AFB area)
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    All y'all can add me if you like. Sometimes I'm all over this site and sometimes I'm pretty quiet, but I'm almost always here if you need encouragement! :happy:
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi Serena ~ WELCOME! I've been keeping a food & exercise journal for several years now - 1st the WW-way (points) and now am keeping "track" via MFP (celebrating 1 year today!). Feel free to add me if you'd like! :wink:
  • Jeshkah_Grace
    Options
    Hey I'm Jess and I just joined :)
    If anyone wants to add me feel free , I'm always up for a chat or to just listen to someone who wants someone to talk too :)

So if anyone wants to , feel free to add !
  • destinysangel83
    destinysangel83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, Im kinda new to the site. I signed up months ago and got off track. Im trying to find some girls around my area and girls that have just as much to loose, to help motivate me. I find it easy to fall off track sometimes due to the lack of support. But I've reached my breaking point. I have to wonderful little boys that need me more than ever. And I want to have another. I've lost a little weight on my own but I know it could be so much more. Thanks for all the support in advance.
  • TheGarthock
    TheGarthock Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was adding everybody that posted here until I got a message, "Can't send more than 5 friend requests in 10 minutes." or something like that. Anyway feel free to add me.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP, you or anyone can add me if they want