Self esteem down the toilet

Options
13»

Replies

• larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You need to get out there bigman!

Keep doing the things that will make you healthier. It will only help you eventually find and keep the girl you want.

These internet dating services seem to help connect people. That will get you over the first step, and that is the hardest one. Give it a try.

Happy hunting.
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I met in a chat room. He is the biggest geekiest know it all (but he really does know it all lol). But he is the best person for ME! How he treats me and understands my attitude and personality. That being said, am I the only one who saw two possible connections for you right here on this thread?!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I used to be horribly shy because of low self esteem. but I reached the point that I didn't care anymore and just put my self out there and had fun. soon I had more girls wanting to spend time with me than I could handle. And also am not an *kitten*, I eventually married one of them not seen in the pic below

pimpb.jpg

camibobandMegan.jpg

it's all about just having fun and enjoying yourself not impressing others. the confidence thing is like glue
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    confidence is something you won't be able to go down to the store and buy lol..so when its not there its hard to get it back...thats what those *kitten* have the girls like..confidence..all they do is think about themselves...now i'm not saying you should be one of those...however...just think about yourself and what you gotta do...some woman will notice that...also get out there...and hell take a risk every so often..if theres someone you have your eye on...ask them if they'd like to take you for a coffee sometime lol...really though..just ask...can't hurt...if you get rejected...theres more
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    3NKA4.jpg