Who has the worst neighbors???

Options
I'm pretty sure it's me!!!

Replies

• Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    How are your neighbors the worst?? You gotta give an explanation.

THANKFULLY my horrible neighbors are moving out!!! This is why mine were horrible.
    They have a "portable" hot tub on their back deck and all hours of the night they'd turn it on and use it. That thing was LOUD. Though not as loud as the women they'd "entertain"....... we live in a neighborhood that has EXTREMELY limited parking, as in 1 spot to every 2 cars. He would park his Harley just like a car taking up valuable space instead of parking it in the bike/scooter spots 5 houses away. When ever he would have company, they would park in front of his place instead of at the pool like they're supposed to. They were loud and noisy at all times of the night, stole our garbage and recycling bins, and had a dog that they would just let bark all day and/or night in the backyard. I think I had some horrible neighbors.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I live in a dorm.
    I've been sick all weekend.
    Last night, I was kept up almost all night be people yelling and the people next door having sex. I woke up to go use the bathroom, and someone had vomited right outside of my door.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    My downstairs neighbor told me that my walking was disturbing him and that I need to "walk less." And now when I walk from room to room be beats on his ceiling with a broomstick and makes pictures fall off my wall.

Any advice on mid-air hovering techniques?
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    This only pertains to my upstairs neighbors. I've never heard a peep out of any of the other neighbors.

1) The girl is a serious screamer!!! I wouldn't even scream that loud if I was being attacked on the street.
    2) They are heavy walkers and do not appear to have any rugs covering the hardwood floors.
    3) The dude (I'm assuming it's the dude.) farts A LOT while sitting on the hardwood floor. It frequently startles me!!!:angry:
    4) They brought effing bedbugs to the building, but luckily it did not reach my apartment.

I guess there are worse neighbors out there, but I don't live under any of them.

You're lucky yours are leaving. Mine just moved in a few months ago. :cry:
  • fordguy74
    fordguy74 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My neighbor walked in my bedroom sat down on my bed and started to talk to me while i was pooping in my master bathroom. I had to tell her to get out. Sorry if that was too much info!!
  • AshleyMoe86
    Options
    Me!!! My neighbors feel the need to have late night bbq's- which don't get me wrong a bbq is always nice but here's what they do! they pull out their kitchen table on the front lawn, they party til they get trashed then they put on some beats and starting having rapping sessions- grown men rapping, then they start yelling and screaming at each other. Mind you we technically live in a big house that was split into 3 apartments so their porch is right outside my front window and everything they do in their 'apartment' i can hear in mine. It's like being at a frat party all the time without actually wanting to be there.
  • spynoodle
    Options
    My neighbor walked in my bedroom sat down on my bed and started to talk to me while i was pooping in my master bathroom. I had to tell her to get out. Sorry if that was too much info!!

"Hey, I'm pooping here!!!!!" Sheesh!! LOL!!!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    My nearest neighbors live 1/4 mile away.....suck it bee-otches!!!!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I live in a neighborhood full of people who own farm animals, mainly chickens...note that I do NOT live in the country and we still are well within city limits. Ever get chased by a chicken while trying to check your mail?
  • fordguy74
    fordguy74 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    LOL! lucky
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Probably not the worst I have ever had, but our next door neighbor lets her dog out EVERY morning about 10 minutes BEFORE our alarm goes off. The freaking thing barks the whole time. We've actually clocked it barking for over an hour during the daytime before as well.
  • lovebeinGIGI
    lovebeinGIGI Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My downstairs neighbor told me that my walking was disturbing him and that I need to "walk less." And now when I walk from room to room be beats on his ceiling with a broomstick and makes pictures fall off my wall.

Any advice on mid-air hovering techniques?

Our downstairs neighbors complain about my toddler (2 year old) grandson who tends to run rather than walk! They've said something several times and I tell them, "if YOU can find a way to get a toddler to not run, be my guest!! Otherwise, move to the second floor like we did because I do not like living below someone!!"

So to "get back at us"...they turn their surround sound up during a movie or show and it rattles the floor. Then, they will SLAM the heck out of their door while going in and out (shaking the floor and rattling the windows) on a Saturday while throwing a "party" on the lawn in front of the stairs with loud music and beer bottles laying around the next morning. Thing is, they work here!!! Assistant manager and head of maintenance!!! Go figure!! GREAT example for my teenagers!!!

One time I complained to the manager, but she took her employees word over mine.
    Hmmm....maybe it's time to make use of that video camera on my cell phone. LOL :)
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Mine!!

1) they have a dog that I am pretty sure is oing to bust out of the fence one of these days!
    2) when the little girl is throwing a fit they send her outside where she sits and screams/cries/whines
    3) will nto mow grass
    4) he has a loud stereo system in his car and he shows it off all weekend to the neighborhood kids-not connected and he has broken dishes at my house because of the base!
  • lovebeinGIGI
    lovebeinGIGI Posts: 72 Member
    Options

3) The dude (I'm assuming it's the dude.) farts A LOT while sitting on the hardwood floor. It frequently startles me!!!:angry:

I'm sorry, this made me totally laugh out loud!!!!!!! I just can't imagine!! LMAO
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Majority of my neighbors are karaoke lovers & I would almost always hear them singing out very loudly usually late at night while drinking beer that irritates me the most. Not to mention that they don't even have the "voice" to even sing the ABC's which makes me want to go to their houses, throw my shoes in front of their faces & tell them to stop and let me sleep calmly.
  • chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of nuns as neighbors....they usually behave :)
  • spynoodle
    Options
    I have a bunch of nuns as neighbors....they usually behave :)

LUCKY!!!!!!!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Well, mine just died of an overdose of morphine (he was crushing up the prescription pills and recreationally injecting them). He was only 26. So now his parents are at his house throwing things out into a giant trash bin and his dad is threatening to shoot my dogs because they are looking through the fence. Soooo, there's that.

But, on the POSITIVE side, my neighbors to the other side are my landlords. One is a senior police officer who likes to cook and the other, his wife, is super nice! Also, I spend the occasional evening with my across-the-street neighbors, sharing some beers and bull****ting. :)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I live in foreclosure land USA so I have no neighbors above, next to or across from me. BUT I do have some at the other end of the building. They mostly ignore me. (That is SO the South Floridian thing to do. Pretend you don't see people you're a foot away from)

My old neighbors. Boy I have some stories. Dude lived with his mom and walked around his front yard naked whenever it rained. *baby barf*
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I live in a neighborhood full of people who own farm animals, mainly chickens...note that I do NOT live in the country and we still are well within city limits. Ever get chased by a chicken while trying to check your mail?

You win by my vote! Next time capture one and cook up some dinner! = )