Any nurses or nursing students??

Options
13»

Replies

• sevenjohansen
    Options
    I am an RN and work in ICU, today is my first day also. Welcome. Nursing school can be very hard, I completed with with a 2 year old daughter and my husband deployed to Iraq. Nursing school will be one the hardest things you can do in your life and losing weight is very challenge and hard also. You have taken a great step..you can do this..You will look back at your accomplishements and smile :)
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    I am in school to become an CMA/RMA. Hoping to one day come an RN
    feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • Lauraaaa88
    Options
    I'm a second year student nurse, one more year to go until i'm qualified! Any rn's or student nurses feel free to add me! :-)
  • Ksbyrneuk
    Options
    I'm an RN lucky to be able to stay home and raise 3 kids.. I worked in the OR and then an inpatient psych ward. My patients were either asleep or crazy. What does that say about me?

Please add me as a friend...love talking with other nurses.
  • C_June
    C_June Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm an aide (low man on the totem pole, I know!) and in nursing school as well! Add me! :)
  • meeka1221
    Options
    I am in nursing school now and graduate this May, last final is *gasp* in 22 days. Add me if you want I need some motivation to not eat 10 oreos in one sitting cause I'm stressed about the next quiz.