Replies

• Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Great loss! Looking great!
  • Nicki1984
    Nicki1984 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job !! Love Jillian and all her workouts :)
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    That's it, I'm sold!! Every time I see results from JM, it makes me want to go out and buy it right now!!GOOD JOB-KEEP IT UP!:happy:
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i gotta say that is awesome!! and gives me some really good hope. i just finished day 2 of shred. and i am really excited to see how it works out for me!!
  • PurelyZee
    PurelyZee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I am struggling I am doing shred and Insanity, but my eating is all over the place so I have not had much progress. But thanks for sharing, I am encouraged.
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am sold on 30 DS! Wow, you've toned up a ton! Great job!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    wow you seriously shrunk
  • Charlene_91
    Charlene_91 Posts: 323
    Options
    You look great, well done!

I hope i have great results like you have.
  • JenniferDent_CHC
    JenniferDent_CHC Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Awesome results. I purchased 30 Day Shred months ago and never finished it. I just dusted it off and am starting again this week. Your photos are very inspirational!
  • briannelw
    Options
    Not going to lie I did end up falling off the bandwagon after day 4 of the shred because of some family things going on, but I'm planning on starting again tomorrow. (It's only been a week since I've done it.) I love the workout and I LOVE Jillian! After completing the shred I'm going to try ripped in 30.
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You have motivated me to continue...with sore knees and all. GREAT JOB! :laugh:
  • RachLK7
    RachLK7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I wanted to share my 30 day shred results pictures. I didn't take measurements (though I wish I had) but I did take before and after pictures. I did the shred 5 days a week taking a 2 day break on the weekends, so I stretched it through 6 weeks.

I coupled the shred with eating really well most days and tracking my cals or mfp. I lost about 13 lbs in the 6 weeks.

DSC_0015-1-1.jpg
    DSC_0004-3-1.jpg
    DSC_0005-2-1.jpg

I just love JM, so I started her Ripped in 30 videos today. can't wait to see the results from it.

I posted more about my experience on my blog http://www.newlyweds-blog.com/2012/03/30/30-day-shred-week-5-6-results/

So pleased I found this post, I normally lose weight quickly nd the fact ive gained s little this week has left me feeling so down, until I found this post!

Luckily I do my measurements fortnightly so I may do my weighing in the same!

Sorry the pictures are so big, I can't seem to size them down. Can you see side by side pictures? Any suggestions would be much appreciated on how to fix the pictures they are uploaded on photobucket.
  • steinzeit
    Options
    Well Done Indeed !!! I love the before and after pictures, they are so inspirational. I cannot wait to put mine on in 25 days from now. Just done day 5 of the shred and feel more toned already. I can even see it on my arms already. Unfortunately the weight won't budge at the moment, but I have lost almost an inch around my waist. The best program I've ever started. Can't say I love it, but it is so short that I always have enough stamina to stick with it. I feel also pretty exhausted afterwards. So that's my two pence worth. :-)
  • tammyb1995
    tammyb1995 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I see all these awesome pics/post about doing the shred...what exactly is the shred? Sorry but I am new here looking to really kick start myself here....thanks
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I see all these awesome pics/post about doing the shred...what exactly is the shred? Sorry but I am new here looking to really kick start myself here....thanks

It's a workout tape by Jillian Michaels.
  • tammyb1995
    tammyb1995 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    thanks..
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 30DS tonight and these results inspire me. FANTASTIC job!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!

I just started 30DS again this morning. I did it a couple years ago and lost inches, but not a lot of weight. I was actually kind of scared to start it again, but I made it through it. I just need to remember to take measurements tongiht before I get to far into it.
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!!
  • sandee516
    sandee516 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Newlyweds - GREAT JOB!! Your results are amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!