Body By Vi

Options
13»

Replies

• ksullins07
    ksullins07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been using it since January and have had pretty good success.

UPSIDE
    The shakes taste great
    They are packed with a ton of nutrients.
    They are easy to carry with you, so your never caught without a meal.
    Results are pretty impressive.

DOWNSIDE
    Expensive
    Constipating
    If you are doing an exercise regime, you need more than the shakes and one meal.
    I forgot to mention, they have to be blended. I keep an electric hand mixer in my lunch bag. ( I have the biggest lunch bag at work...lol) I can't do chunky shakes and BBV shakes do not mix without a blender.

I add a scoop of whey protein (EAS chocolate) to mine bringing me to a whopping 32g of protein per serving.
    I have manipulated the program a bit, mixing healthy high protein snacks with the shakes and the results are much better. I eat on average every 2 hrs. I also eat back my exercise calories (just started doing this)
    I love the shakes to start my day and after my workout.

OVERALL
    I like them, I use them, but I would never use them alone with only one meal supplement a day.

Good luck!
    I found a single serving blender at Walmart for $15 that does so good with these and I put it in my lunchbag and take it with me. Yesterday (day 1 on BBV) I didn't add anything to my shake in the morning and I was hungry and had to eat a snack by mid-morning. Today however I put fresh strawberries in it this morning and it has sustained me for almost 4 hours. :) Glad to hear they are working for you! Good luck! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!